Im new here

hi im new here so can some tell me how to do stuff and what not to do
Welcome to the WBO, read the rules so you don't get in trouble.
(Sep. 16, 2012  10:05 PM)blade2113 Wrote: hi im new here so can some tell me how to do stuff and what not to do
I beleive you should check welcoming PM Kai-V sent you

Welcome to the WBO!

Welcome to the WBO. Make sure to read the Welcome PM from Kai-V and stay out of trouble. PM me if need help or want a sig! Grin
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
what is a sig?
To ask that question, go to the "Questions about the WBO" thread or you could have searched.

But to learn what a signature is, use this link: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=21

Next time, use the appropriated thread/resource. This is a welcome thread, not a question asking thread.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here on the forums! It's a fun place; you should be glad to be a part of it! Wink

~Takasu
Welcome to the WBO. This is a fun place. Make sure to look at the pm(private message) from Kai-V. That's in the upper right corner of your screen and click on the words private messages. It'll take you there.
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. It’s a great resource for new bladers. My guide is a good way to know what not to do and what to do. Feel free to PM me if you need help. I’m always around.
I hope you guys enjoy very much. Feel free So Pm I m always there for you. Read rules and don't try to get warned.
Do just like me. I have 0% warning
But poor Galaxy Star, You was get a warn by Kai-V the 50Percent
Sup dont take my advice because everyone dosent like me
(Sep. 23, 2012  2:01 PM)maxpayne737 Wrote: Sup dont take my advice because everyone dosent like me
we like you. but you have to follow the rules...
Oh dont be like me because my warning level is 20%
Akio314 ummmmmm................hmmmmph.....?!
BattleLeon Ya
I accidently deleted the rules before I even read them but DO NOT DO THAT OR YOU WILL BE ALMOST BANNED LIKE ME SO LIKE I SAID DONT TAKE MY ADVICE
hi i am new here but i joined wbo sometime ago i finally had free time to make this. so here it is, i am not new to beyblade but i really do not know much about beyblade.. but i hope every thing will change and help me with the stuff i dont know guys thanks !!!"
(Oct. 04, 2012  2:11 PM)Rajith Wrote: hi i am new here but i joined wbo sometime ago i finally had free time to make this. so here it is, i am not new to beyblade but i really do not know much about beyblade.. but i hope every thing will change and help me with the stuff i dont know guys thanks !!!"

you are not suppose to put this here..