Im a donut from kentucky

Im EliteDonut im from Lexington, Kentucky. i only have 3 beyblades ( Drain Fafnir, Valtryek V2, and Shelter Regulus). i might join some tournaments some time and i will stay for a while. also a question what are some good beginning beys. thanks yours truly Donut.
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:00 PM)EliteDonut Wrote: Im EliteDonut im from Lexington, Kentucky. i only have 3 beyblades ( Drain Fafnir, Valtryek V2, and Shelter Regulus). i might join some tournaments some time and i will stay for a while. also a question what are some good beginning beys. thanks yours truly Donut.

Hello welcome to the WBO. You should look at some takara Tomy beyblades such as the gt triple booster set, Union Achilles and if your Hasbro only, Blakesh B3 and Spriggan requiem S3, caynox C3.

Also, enjoy your stay here

Also, you can go to the Build me a Combo thread to get good combos from people.
thanks man i go hasbro because there cheap and local for me thank for the help Smile
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:10 PM)EliteDonut Wrote: thanks man i go hasbro because there cheap and local for me thank for the help Smile

No problem. Though I can’t find any of the places that sell hasbro’s competitive beyblades that have cheap prices.
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:10 PM)EliteDonut Wrote: thanks man i go hasbro because there cheap and local for me thank for the help Smile

I mean, TT beys aren’t much more so don’t really see how you’re trying to go cheaper...
i might make a xeno xcalibur combo or a wizard fafnir combo.

(Mar. 19, 2020  9:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

I mean, TT beys aren’t much more so don’t really see how you’re trying to go cheaper...

i see what you mean but a store close to me sells beys for super cheap. but maybe i should us TT beys because in Kentucky stuff gets shipped here fast so yeah your probably right.
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:00 PM)EliteDonut Wrote: Im EliteDonut im from Lexington, Kentucky. i only have 3 beyblades ( Drain Fafnir, Valtryek V2, and Shelter Regulus). i might join some tournaments some time and i will stay for a while. also a question what are some good beginning beys. thanks yours truly Donut.

if you're looking for a tournament reply to my post to help me become an organizer:  https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Richmon...pid1562187 (please note: redeciding tournament date due to Covid-19)
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:15 PM)EliteDonut Wrote: i might make a xeno xcalibur combo or a wizard fafnir combo.
If you’re making a Hasbro wizard fafnir combo then maybe you should go with Wizard fafnir 0 expand destroy
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:24 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:15 PM)EliteDonut Wrote: i might make a xeno xcalibur combo or a wizard fafnir combo.
If you’re making a Hasbro wizard fafnir combo then maybe you should go with Wizard fafnir 0 expand destroy

thats pretty good i should get all the fafnir beys
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:28 PM)EliteDonut Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2020  9:24 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: If you’re making a Hasbro wizard fafnir combo then maybe you should go with Wizard fafnir 0 expand destroy

thats pretty good i should get all the fafnir beys

Yeah. Maybe you should try out Burst classic though. Hasbro beys aren’t outclassed in Burst classic as they are in standard. I think Kerbeus k2 would be a good start to Burst classic.

Here’s the link to a thread about winning combos in tournaments. Just search the part you’re looking for in the search bar.
welcome to WBO. we are happy you are here. Hope you enjoy your stay here
Welcome to the WBO.  Do you introduce yourself to Germans by saying "Ich bin ein Berliner"?  Wink