[Illinois, USA] Tournament Discussion #3

That's awesome. it's cool to see some Illinois tourneys.
Don't know when or where just yet, but I think I'm gonna start planning a tournament. I know I haven't logged into here in a while, but my fighting spirit is burning and I think it's about time to get back into it.
Who all would be interested in a mfb tournament? Also who could bring stadiums. Mine is at my cousins house and she has COVID so no way I’m going there.
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:52 PM)bluejay_gone Wrote: what state do you guys live
This is Illinois look at the title in order to figure it out
Anyone want a tournament? If so tell me who can bring stadiums and what format.
Who would like to join in a tournament?
Yo is anyone starting a tournament at Illinois anytime soon? My friends and I just recently got into blading and are very disappointed that there haven’t been tournaments in this state for years, and we would love to go to our very first tournament not wasting 12 hours to drive to a tournament. Lmao!!!!
I agree this simple I've been a Blader since 2016 and not once have I seen a Illinois tourney. I hope that someone starts one soon before society thinks I'm too old to Blade.
1. Please don't necropost this thread is a year old 2. If you get 50 (Meaningful) posts then you can become an Organizer for this area
(Jul. 07, 2021  4:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 1. Please don't necropost this thread is a year old 2. If you get 50 (Meaningful) posts then you can become an Organizer for this area

It's not Necroposting in a regional thread in a Beyblade Communities subforum. Those are evergreen. Bladers near Illinois have a right to post about interest in events in their region, even if their thread is a few months dormant.
(Jul. 07, 2021  5:06 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  4:36 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 1. Please don't necropost this thread is a year old 2. If you get 50 (Meaningful) posts then you can become an Organizer for this area

It's not Necroposting in a regional thread in a Beyblade Communities subforum. Those are evergreen. Bladers near Illinois have a right to post about interest in events in their region, even if their thread is a few months dormant.

Oop, srry still getting used to the rules
(Jul. 07, 2021  5:09 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  5:06 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It's not Necroposting in a regional thread in a Beyblade Communities subforum. Those are evergreen. Bladers near Illinois have a right to post about interest in events in their region, even if their thread is a few months dormant.

Oop, srry still getting used to the rules

Well for safety's sake, please don't try to correct other people on them until you understand them a bit better.
(Jul. 07, 2021  1:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  5:09 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Oop, srry still getting used to the rules

Well for safety's sake, please don't try to correct other people on them until you understand them a bit better.

Okie
Lmao, but yeah, hoping tourneys come back in Illinois before summer ends, and my horrible college education starts again. Loool!!!!
I am a pretty good blader around the gibson city melvin IL area and I just activated my account this morning cant wait for my first tournament.

I agree there should be a tournament in IL I have only been able to blade my cousins and my friend robertplayz.
yo i live in indiana but im from chicago so i can drive to meet up with anyone
anyone planing to host a tournament anything soon? I'd love to join one since i have never been in one!
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:52 PM)bluejay_gone Wrote: what state do you guys live

Puerto Rico, USA
who gonna host one though? we all agree there should be one but we need someone to host it
Y'all this is ridiculous...I just got into beyblades, bought my son some for a bday and made a quick but deep dive into takara. Was hoping to find an easy tourney to join but a top 3 city in the us has nothing.....Lets put something together with an entry fee to cover a room rental at a restaurant/bar since no one clearly feels comfortable hosting. 15 people put in $20 would get us $300, more than enough for a room rental for a tourney...

Keeping in mind that smaller venues would be more than happy to rent out a room solely for the battles and make additional profit on us staying post our rental time and buying food, drinks etc while we chat it up
fr they need to come back, also are there any more illi bladers out there and if so contact me Smile

I have a theorie for free now lately he has been losing and lui shirosagi has been as well and they were my favorite bladers but i think i figured it out free is going easy becuase as we see his veins never pop out problobly becuase he got ingured which makes scence and lui didnt becuase we see that his hair only goes up in flames when he uses a special move when it used to always be in flames when in battle agenst some one good they are going easy that is why they are losing. Also are there any more illi bladers out there and if so contact me Smile