[Illinois, USA] Tournament Discussion #3

(Aug. 25, 2019  11:11 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  11:04 PM)Diego2707 Wrote: is this thread active

Not really, but BoogietheBlader hosts tournaments in Illinois
Oh ok
I'm pretty sure there is over 80+ blader's in Illinois. However, There has been very few tornaments in Illinois. Some other states have the same issue too. Is there any possible idea's fro what to do in these states? Thanks.
(Jan. 14, 2020  10:53 PM)Dark fafnir Wrote: I'm pretty sure there is over 80+ blader's in Illinois. However, There has been very few tornaments in Illinois. Some other states have the same issue too. Is there any possible idea's fro what to do in these states? Thanks.

There might be. And you know how you're going to find them? Not by opening up a new regional thread in Beyblade General (Which Is Incorrect To Do), but by posting in existing Illinois threads in the North America subforum of WBO Communities.

I'm going to search for threads with Illinois in the title, find the one most appropriate to put this post in, and move it there.

And you're not going to post any new threads until you've checked to make sure they're in the right place and don't already exist in the future, by using the Search function from the menus. https://worldbeyblade.org/search.php
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:11 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  10:53 PM)Dark fafnir Wrote: I'm pretty sure there is over 80+ blader's in Illinois. However, There has been very few tornaments in Illinois. Some other states have the same issue too. Is there any possible idea's fro what to do in these states? Thanks.

There might be. And you know how you're going to find them? Not by opening up a new regional thread in Beyblade General (Which Is Incorrect To Do), but by posting in existing Illinois threads in the North America subforum of WBO Communities.

I'm going to search for threads with Illinois in the title, find the one most appropriate to put this post in, and move it there.

And you're not going to post any new threads until you've checked to make sure they're in the right place and don't already exist in the future, by using the Search function from the menus. https://worldbeyblade.org/search.php

ok, but then i'm guessing this thread is dead??
(Jan. 17, 2020  1:26 PM)Dark fafnir Wrote: ok, but then i'm guessing this thread is dead??

Regional threads are evergreen. They're for finding bladers near you, and they work on different rules than the other ones.

The thread's not really dead, but the region might be as far as blading goes.
I would be interested in a tournament in Illinois
(Mar. 29, 2017  10:58 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: Can we please bring Illinois tournaments back??

That would be cool
Well guess which son of a gun is trying to become an organizer?

Ok, in all seriousness though I would like to know who is interested and if anyone has a good location suggestion

Oh, I’m also aiming for a late June or Early July tournament date if any of you are concerned about the Coronavirus. If it’s still around by then, plans may change
(Mar. 20, 2020  2:41 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: Well guess which son of a gun is trying to become an organizer?

Ok, in all seriousness though I would like to know who is interested and if anyone has a good location suggestion

Oh, I’m also aiming for a late June or Early July tournament date if any of you are concerned about the Coronavirus. If it’s still around by then, plans may change

The Chicagoland area seems like it's the best location, so anywhere within that general area would be optimal. But the more north we go the more likely it is we can baby some Wisconsin players too. The last one back in August was in Oak Lawn and had a great turnout.
Can anyone make a tournament in Illinois
(Apr. 19, 2020  6:02 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: Can anyone make a tournament in Illinois

Well not right now, obviously. And if you aren't going to become an organizer yourself, you have no business pleading with others to organize tournaments for you.
I am a blader from the Central Illinois area(Around Springfield IL and that) and I thought some bladers and I from the same area could do a tourney in the Springfield area. But, i really don't care if your from central Illinois or not, we could all just have a tourney and have fun
(Jul. 07, 2020  11:03 PM)SchwarzTheWolf Wrote: I am a blader from the Central Illinois area(Around Springfield IL and that) and I thought some bladers and I from the same area could do a tourney in the Springfield area. But, i really don't care if your from central Illinois or not, we could all just have a tourney and have fun

I merged your new thread into the existing Illinois thread, so that Illinois based bladers can actually find each other, instead of each of them making their own Illinois thread.
I am trying to host a tournament and I need your help to help me get to 50 post
Yes. Just try to post on random threads, that’s how I have 1000 and something posts. (Also could you make the tournament MFB by any chance)?
Sure I can try to make a MFB tournament
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:47 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: Sure I can try to make a MFB tournament

Let’s go. If you would like to increase your post count you should post in the Build a combo thread or any thread really it helps.
(Sep. 23, 2020  10:36 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: How do I do that

Go onto other threads and post.
Ok thanks for letting me know
I don't know if I am going to make a MFB tournament. I will do burst instead
I am so close to be able to make a tournament in Illinois
(Oct. 08, 2020  10:37 PM)Lucidcode70 Wrote: I am so close to be able to make a tournament in Illinois

That’s cool. When do you plan on making you’re first tournament?
I don't know yet I will put more info when I find a good day to do it
I just made it to 50 post so I will try to make a tournament in Illinois