[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Good, I will be more able because it is closer. Is this in your house or your park?
This is in an apartment/hotel, but we have a place where we have tournament stuff set up, can you bring a BB-10 or Zero-G Stadium? I personally would like a Zero-G format tournament, what do your friends think?
Either is fine with me, I may be able to order a bb-10
Okay, please try to order a BB-10 ASAP! Remember, it's in two weeks!
Hey, i just realized, one of my friends has hms plastics and a stadium for it. If i come, do you want me to bring it?
Yes, please! We need as many stadiums as possible.
i think he means an old stadium
I know, we need them for the plastics tournament.
All right guys, my birthday bash is in a week, so has anybody ordered BB-10s? Because I'm ordering 3 tonight, we need a lot because there are 20 people coming!
I don't think I will be able to bring one.
Ok, but I'm just checking.. You're confirmed right? Remember people, this is at 211 East Ohio St. Go in through the front or the garage they have an entrance on either way.
Guys... the tournament is in two days, remember 211 East Ohio St. Get there at 1 sharp
No worries, I'm like 10 minutes from your house. But I have a soccer game from 11-12.
Ok, so get there at 1 for registration. This is gonna be awesome!
Guys, the tournament will be delayed till 3:30, but you guys should still come at one!
I don't think I can do 3:30, my dad has a meeting.
Can't your dad pick you up later?
Yeah, your father should pick you up later, stop by at 1 and we'll take care of you and your friends.
We can't go, my dad says he can't leave me with people he has never met.
Okay, well I guess see ya in November!
How was the tourney?
It was amazing! 13 people showed up! It would've been 20 if everyone showed up. By the way, I'm going to go ahead and put up the proposal for the Plastics Tournament.
I'm pretty sure I was hosting...and we don't have a set date or time. Plus we need a list of confirmed attendees....
Kai-V said I would be able to host if you co-host with me. Plus, this would be the Saturday after Thanksgiving, correct? I think Registration should start at 1 and the tournament starts at 2:30, to be fair for everyone. And as for confirmed attendees, they are a few pages back or so.