[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
I'm asking my dad today. It depends on when we are returning from Florida.
Can you go ask him right now? We need to now ASAP so Ultramarine can make a proposal.
Don't worry. I'll have an answer in, at the max time, 2 hours.
Okay, then we can finally have 8 confirmed participants if he says yes.
My friends can still come without me though.

Is is possible to move the tournament to the 19th or 20th?
Well, I believe so, I'm OK with that date, but IDK about everyone else.
Well Ultramarie is hosting. Is that a good date?
I believe I would be co-hosting with him so...
I thought it was him and Tri.
Tri said he couldn't make it.
So yah, Shining God MS can cohost, but I would need to know if he has PayPal, as I don't.
Also, if everyone can make it the 19th, while it wouldn't be best for me, we could do it then. Not the 20th though, as I start school the very next day.
Should we make another list? I haven't been hearing from the others.
Okay, my dad has a PayPal, but I dont. Bularieleleone, I PMed Dropkick if he can make it, not sure about ldragodestroy9, I will PM facade and ldragodestroy9 which makes... 6 confirmed attendees and 3 maybes which makes 9 attendees!
i dont think i can do the 17th can we do the previous or next weekend from that?
Were doing it on the 19th.
It is BB-10 stadiums only or any Japanese ones?
Nope, just BB-10s.
If this tournament goes well, we can do one next week for facade in the Zero-G Stadium, I also got a PM from Dropkick about the tournament, he said he might go depending on the location and when it will start and end.
Ultramarine, will the tournament be at your house or a building of some sort?
No, its going to be at a park called Oak Park. We need to spread the news for this!
We've got 8 now. Shining God MS, can you make the list?
We dont have 8 confirmed... and if you saw two pages ago, I made the list, Ill PM the Michigan people today about it.
If all the people on the confirmed list there are coming, then we have 7 because Bularieleones D and Q are carpooling there with me.
Well like I said, make sure they both have accounts.
Well, facade said he could come, but now, he probably cant because of the week. But if facade is reading this, can you try and make it possible for that possible week?
EDIT: Anyone who can, PM or email facade and Dropkick if they are attending ASAP
@Ultramarine
They do. You can search them.

I just PMed them both. No response yet.