[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
i can really only do it on every other weekend aka the tenth eleventh or twenty fourth twenty fifth could we push it a week? i could bring a zero g stadium and we need to start focasing on whos actually hosting and prizes
Um, we can't push it back a week cuz that's my first week of school, and some other people's (I think).
Plus we already made it clear it would be BB-10, I would host, Shining God MS would co-host, and I think he might have said he would purchase prizes, though I may be wrong.
It's all in the thread.
Actually, I don't believe that anyone would be unable to make it on the 11th. I just thought I didn't because I didn't know when I was going on vacation (which is the 14th).
I definetly wouldnt be able to make it on the 11th and I can purchase prizes, talked with my dad, he needs to talk with your parents @Ultramarine so I need your number, did you talk to your parents about the tournament?
No, not yet.
Well, my dad needs to talk with your parents about the tournament so talk to them about it and then give me their number.
Ok, but what does he need to talk about?
So, we only need a minimum 1 more blader for the tournament?
@Ultramarine Its about the tournament
Bularieleone No, we need a minimum of two more participants, facade is not going.
@Shining God MS What about your friends from michigan or Ultramarine's teammates?
I PMed my friends in Michigan, waiting on their response. The only active teammates are Ultramarine, mzself, Scout25, and ldragodestroy9.
We know Scout25 can't come,what about the other two?
ldragodestroy9 is starting to get inactive, and kaihiwatari is inactive, has anyone tried PMing-emailing Nitro! yet?
Checking the World Map for bladers nearby.
I talked to the Michigan friends, they cant come ;(
Carp! Where are we gonna get 2 bladers at this short notice?
I may be able to come but don't count on me, cuz I think that day my parents are planning a birthday celebration before I go away to school.
Awesome! Scout might come to this! Also, I found another active blader with a blader brother in Indiana! PMed him about it and he went to Michigan for a tournament! This means, we finally migth have a tournament again! Wooooooooooooooo!!!
Nice. Things are looking up. Anyone can PM me about buying parts at the tourney.
sigh this is sooo unorginized does anyone realize we have been doing this for months now and we still cant find 8 people and then people confirm dates because they dont want a date where they cant go to be confirmed and then people start cheering and getting all exited about people they dont know can come and uggg its so frustrating because we are all kids! we need help from sombody with more expierience because its just gunna get pushed back again u need the tournament confirmed a long time before u have it not 2 weeks do u really want a tournament with 8 people? we need the tournament to be on a weekend probably after school starts and after everyones vacations that are all convienently around the same time after the tournament. I realize im being a bit rude here but we are not the most qualified to host a tournament. we need time and help.
How is this unorganized? We have been doing this for a month now and if you havent realized, not one, not two, but three new members came, this is why I thought we can get 8 members... and we actually have 7 confirmed with Dropkick! Plus, most people wouldnt come because of school...
(Aug. 03, 2013  8:02 AM)facade Wrote: sigh this is sooo unorginized does anyone realize we have been doing this for months now and we still cant find 8 people and then people confirm dates because they dont want a date where they cant go to be confirmed and then people start cheering and getting all exited about people they dont know can come and uggg its so frustrating because we are all kids! we need help from sombody with more expierience because its just gunna get pushed back again u need the tournament confirmed a long time before u have it not 2 weeks do u really want a tournament with 8 people? we need the tournament to be on a weekend probably after school starts and after everyones vacations that are all convienently around the same time after the tournament. I realize im being a bit rude here but we are not the most qualified to host a tournament. we need time and help.
You keep saying that this is so unorganised and it's never gonna happen, and what are you doing to help? Nothing. All you do is sit here and post that this won't happen and we're unorganised, etc. if that's all your gonna say, keep it to yourself, as Shining God MS and me have been working hard for a long time to get a tournament going, and you really haven't done anything except discourage us.
Hes trying to discourage us, but its not working. Facade, why dont you try organizing a tournament? Oh yeah, it is too hard for you. We are trying our best to have a tournament and we might actually, just waiting on Cakes response and Ultramarine, can I have your number so my dad can talk to them?
Oh, good. Dropkick is coming. Is someone bringing a friend to be number 8?
Im still waiting on Cakes response, can someone email him?