[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Yes, everyone has to and Ultramarine, you just need to put the Expected Turnout of Bladers not the list.
What? Everyone does not have to bring a BB-10...if you have one, please bring it though.
My friend's cousin is confirmed.
i'm sorry i said what i did a while ago i was not trying to discourage you i really wanted this to happen. I was angry because i have been trying to do this since april, and i was just trying to encourage people to get orginized although i did get a bit carried away i am really sorry. I'm glad to say i should be able to come now that it is the 19th and not the 17th and i can bring a zero g stadium for fun. oh and shining god ms don't tell me that hosting is to hard for me the only reason im not hosting is because i am to young to get a paypal acount and my parents dont want to help out with it, dont jump to conclusions. and if anyone wants to mess around with plastics or metal system blades bring 'em
Sorry cant go its after the 15th. Figures that when we finally get a tourney I can't go cuz of school. Have fun and I wish you all luck! (And I expect the renegades to take the top places :of course:)
well everyone has to have an acount and say they can come
Well the only one who doesn't is Bularieleone D and really he is 7 he won't use it.
(Aug. 04, 2013  4:57 AM)facade Wrote: i'm sorry i said what i did a while ago i was not trying to discourage you i really wanted this to happen. I was angry because i have been trying to do this since april, and i was just trying to encourage people to get orginized although i did get a bit carried away i am really sorry. I'm glad to say i should be able to come now that it is the 19th and not the 17th and i can bring a zero g stadium for fun. oh and shining god ms don't tell me that hosting is to hard for me the only reason im not hosting is because i am to young to get a paypal acount and my parents dont want to help out with it, dont jump to conclusions. and if anyone wants to mess around with plastics or metal system blades bring 'em

Awesome! Now facade can come which means we have 9 confirmed! Ultramarine, put up the proposal, please.
I put it up yesterday.

(Aug. 04, 2013  8:07 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Well the only one who doesn't is Bularieleone D and really he is 7 he won't use it.
But he needs an account to participate.
Well technically, we don't need him anymore because facade is coming.
And I don't see it on the calendar.
Still, bring as many participants, we want to come back with a blast!
So I have to make an account for him? He won't want any beypoints.
Yes, he has to have an account to go to the tournament...
Alright, I'll make it.

It needs a new email address. He's gotta make one. I'll tell Bularieleone D to make one for him.
well the rules say u can have him sign up at the event but you will need an internet connection. same goes for all other kids u bring have u guys read the hosting pdf.? if not u need to also make sure whoever is hosting records and keeps EVERYONES wins and loses everything counts for beypoints...ohh no the 19th is my first day of school carp i waited forever for this...why is it on a monday and not the 17th or 18th alot more people can come on weekends
Well, now facade cant go, so we still have 8 people. anyone who has a relative or friend that plays beyblade, bring them to the tournament
wait is the 17th 18th ok
No, we already have the 19th, sorry.
so far u have been the only one answering Tired if i remember the 17th worked for everyone
Well the proposal is already up, so it's the 19th.
but u dont have 8 anymore?
Yes we do...
to be named person is a person?
Yes, he is.