[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
oh lol sorry
Hey, this is very important, facade, would you be able to come after your school time is done? What time does it end?
i'd love to but its a full day of school and thats about 40 minuites away thats why i wanted to do it a day or 2 before because its a weekend
We can possibly start the registration at 4:00-4:30, and free play from 2:00 to then, it would workout for me and my dad, and maybe facade depending on when his school ends.
Is there a latest time to end?
Not really, no.
possibly but i would not expect it whats everyone elses situation we should see what dates are open i remember someone was moving and someone was going on vacation or somthing?
Im on vacation, but coming back on the 14th,Bularieleones on vacation, and coming back on the 18th and histhree friends will come too, and Ultramarine will come andmy friend will comeand Dropkick will come so that makes 8.
ok then what stops us from having it on the next weekend?
You don't realise we cannot change the date. It's already set. If all goes well at the tournament, then I will try to host another one.
Were probably gonna have another one in the next two weeks on the weekend depending on how this goes.
Did anyone contact Cake?
did it get confirmed
Ask Ultramarine...
Do we need to establish matchups now?
It hasn't been confirmed yet.
But do you mind if I announce the randomized matchups for the tourney?
You can't do that...
They are decided by shining god MS and me at the tournament.
Decided? So you guys aren't battling, or will you pick fair matchups?
We will use a randomiser on a computer. We are going to battle...
I know, that's what I did, but if you guys wanna do it instead, then I'm fine.
well more people will show up then we have it goes in the official thread so people can see it and say they can come
I know, what's your point?
Guys, if this gets approved (most likely will but who knows) anyone who can put flyers anywhere they can, please do, you just need to put the name, date, what beyblades will be used, and the location, Im in on this too.
I would've had a higher chance of coming if it was on a weekend, but good luck on getting it approved.
(Aug. 05, 2013  11:53 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I know, what's your point?

i didnt think everyone knew that not everyones done this before