[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
me and my friend could blade to . i could use a little work:
lets hook up some time. whats your bey
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:45 AM)cjfirestar Wrote: me and my friend could blade to . i could use a little work:

You said your freind could go right...So that means, we have 8 confirmed guest! I can propose a tournament now.
(Nov. 04, 2010  3:33 AM)Akel Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2010  1:45 AM)cjfirestar Wrote: me and my friend could blade to . i could use a little work:

You said your freind could go right...So that means, we have 8 confirmed guest! I can propose a tournament now.

Well i can go for sure if a tournament gets confirmed. I got a friend who loves beyblade too so he could also go.
Thats 10 people now right? I sure hope we do get a tournament in chicago someday.
(Apr. 25, 2009  9:22 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: I'm currently just looking to get an idea of how many players we have in the Chicagoland area that'd be interested in setting something up in the future.
im from chicago
It would be awesome to have a tourney in Chi-town. My cousin and I would totally go.
One in the near future would be great, but setting one up at ACen (Anime Central Midwest Convention) in May would be pretty good too since people come in from out of state.
yeah me and my friend will totally dominateTongue_out_wink
another blader here, just getting back in tho haha. giving my knee a break from skating so i can start blading again. i dont have a MF one yet tho -.-; last time i battled was when the plastics where the only ones haha i feel old!
do to the lack of tournies in the midwest, id like to see if anyone would be down to have one at Anime Central 2011. Anime central is an anime convention that is held every year on may 20th through may 22. i would like to see if anyone will be attending and might be able to help me host and create this tournement. if you attend anime central or "acen" i would love to hear your input. thank you guys.
(Nov. 19, 2010  1:31 PM)sk8nblade Wrote: do to the lack of tournies in the midwest, id like to see if anyone would be down to have one at Anime Central 2011. Anime central is an anime convention that is held every year on may 20th through may 22. i would like to see if anyone will be attending and might be able to help me host and create this tournement. if you attend anime central or "acen" i would love to hear your input. thank you guys.

I've been going to acen for the past 5 years. I helped someone host a panel before, but I've never done a tourney. I think acen is a great idea. The sooner the better, so you can get a good time slot.
okay heres the deal in order to see the scene of chicago id like to have a exhibition gathering, if you would like to attend i need you to post that you would want to do it. i would like to have this tournement either in the city of chicago or in a sorounding suburb. it will most likely take place in the next 1-2 weeks please comment below if you would show up if enough people show. thanks chi towners!
we gotta keep this thread alive chi town bladers post up~!
Hey me and my friends(about 4, but my school has a lot too) wuld definetely go if like on a weekend Smile I SHALL PWN YOU ALL WITH MY METEO L DRAGO MUAHAHAH KTHXBUH
Meteo is not as good as it seems... Anyway, the Anime club at my school is going to ACen, so I'd definitely be there.
niiiice but i need stadiums! if you got stadiums let me know and you can help me out
Geh! My parents won't let me bring mine... Sorry.
I can come
I would like to know more about this tournament?
I am interested in the idea of having a tournament, but I live in Hoffman Estates, Illinois
I have a good chance of coming...
I live in the chicago area
and i might be able to come
and i got myself a arena or 2

Perseus blow them away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$)
friends and brother might come
Many people live really far from Chicago, we should try Joliet, I live near and have 4 others to bring. Aurora? Idk.