Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

you know you said you're making something in honor of nights story, can you do something for mine?
One of my friends added some form of weight disk to his MFB (Can't remember which disk) It fitted rather well. I know this is NOTHING like what you've done but it's an illegal modification.
s200401150, I came up with an Idea to launch beys without their clear wheels. I've tried it with various combos, and the attack types are lighter, so they can even fly out of the thunder whip stadium. Once, I did:
Rock ED145B
vs
Dark DF145FS
vs
Storm 100HF-S
and Storm zoomed into Rock, but was repelled and flew out.

Here's a few pics of what used to be Storm Aquario 100HF-S. Storm 100HF-S
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Interesting.... The Clear wheels DO act as Meta-Stabilizers.

EDIT:

Pointless idea, but this is the right thread for it.

If I was to get a Rock Escolpio, I'd need a second Escolpio ER so that I could reduce it's size just enough to covering the appropriate prong slots, making generic element blades.
You can do it with any simple launcher, that's the best part. The only thing is, you need the bottom of the bey to be touching the floor or it wont work.
Basically, IMO you don't need most clear wheels, they are kinda like mini weight disks, or for decoration (to make the bey look pretty).
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

This is not interesting. What is better is playing with only Clear Wheels, hah.

I am quite sure your method makes them spin less anyway however.
Then I must learn from my failures, Kai-V.

EDIT: But they don't spin much less, that's probably because they require touching the floor a little, so there's a little friction, which causes a little spin loss.

Or are you talking about the fact that they have no clear wheels is bad?
Heh, tried Bull(Clear wheel) H145SD vs. Aquario(Clear wheel) ED145B. Funny, but quick.
sorry for not posting for a long time Im going to post gift to night mod now
Ray145
Hope you like it!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

That's Awesome! Thanks.
I did that once, but with an elastic band... I need a long screw or something.
NEW FIND OUT!!!
I learnt how to spin left with a right launcher, and My Left spin Storm Aquario 100HF-S beat right spin Rock Aries ED145B.
Also, it beat Rock Leone 145WB!
EDIT: When I spin a bey left, it always beats the right-spinning one because it absorbs their stamina when they hit.
Even Dark Cancer CH120FS beat Rock Leone 145WB
How about putting a rubber band around metal wheel? Meteo of the future.
(Nov. 14, 2010  2:34 PM)Night Wrote: That's Awesome! Thanks.
I did that once, but with an elastic band... I need a long screw or something.
I did that by snaping the circle in the metal wheel and then putting it above the track upsidedown.
Awesome!

Launch a bey left by pulling the winder in the opposite direction, whilst the bey is touching the floor.

This is good for spin-stealing and your bey is most likely to win.

My Dark L-Gasher (I call it that because it spins left) can beat a top tier defence combo.
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:13 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: How about putting a rubber band around metal wheel? Meteo of the future.

That is bad.
How about TWO rubber bands? JK! How about...
Hot gluing plastic jewels to the bottom of the F tip (nothing TOO important).
(This is if you have unusable RF's) Carving a hole into RF to make HRF!
(I don't know how or what it would do but...) Putting a magnet in the MS Bottom/ the MW.
Coating the WD/SD/D Bottom with rubber (if you have extras).
Add small pieces of thread (about 8) on a MW (would work best on Earth).
I think the HRF would be way too fragile.

The magnet would just let it function like the old magnecore beys.
(Nov. 18, 2010  12:17 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I think the HRF would be way too fragile.
I was thinking about that
(Nov. 14, 2010  4:13 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: How about putting a rubber band around metal wheel? Meteo of the future.

lol i tried that it took forever to get it on
it did work but only a little bit

me and my dad are thinking about making a free spinning track soon i let you know how it goes
I found a magnet that is the perfect size to fit in any 145 track.
I better post another Illegal bey before you guys start going off topic...
XD will post one now
Dude! Static has TONS of recol
My New Bottom/Performance Tip. I call it Rubber: Flat/Ball. It's half Attack and half Defence.
Storm Aquario 100R:F/B in Action. I'm surprised it beat Rock Leone 145WB.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.png   3.png (Size: 202.5 KB / Downloads: 377)