Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

(Jun. 22, 2020  7:31 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: what about diablo nemesis

true, thats also an insane bey
What lube should I use for phantom orions b: D track? I heard wd 40 weakens the plastic and other silicone sprays may pull dust inside the bearing where I can't clean. Any recommendations? Anyonr with experience?
I thought this might fit here. So, I'm looking for a 3d printer(under $400 hopefully), and I don't know where to start. I don't really have any 3d printing experience, so if you guys could point me to some good, reliable 3d printers that are good for beyblade designs(hopefully within my budget), that would be great.
Thanks!
I removed the spring from a fake destroy driver (I found it in my toy box from when I moved into a new house) and when I placed it on a TT spryzen it bursted but the disk was spinning with the driver kind of like a better but still worse bullet
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:13 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I thought this might fit here. So, I'm looking for a 3d printer(under $400 hopefully), and I don't know where to start. I don't really have any 3d printing experience, so if you guys could point me to some good, reliable 3d printers that are good for beyblade designs(hopefully within my budget), that would be great.
Thanks!

This isn't the best place to post the question, but I'll answer it anyway. I'm rolling with the Ender 3, which has more than enough space to print Beyblade parts, can print in some of the cheaper filaments, and fits your budget. The one thing I'd recommend is to get a glass printing bed so that it's not extremely difficult to remove prints. Alternatively, you could get the Ender 3 Pro, which is better and still in your price range. I'm not sure if you'd need to get a glass build plate for it, though.
(Jul. 09, 2020  5:25 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  3:13 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I thought this might fit here. So, I'm looking for a 3d printer(under $400 hopefully), and I don't know where to start. I don't really have any 3d printing experience, so if you guys could point me to some good, reliable 3d printers that are good for beyblade designs(hopefully within my budget), that would be great.
Thanks!

This isn't the best place to post the question, but I'll answer it anyway. I'm rolling with the Ender 3, which has more than enough space to print Beyblade parts, can print in some of the cheaper filaments, and fits your budget. The one thing I'd recommend is to get a glass printing bed so that it's not extremely difficult to remove prints. Alternatively, you could get the Ender 3 Pro, which is better and still in your price range. I'm not sure if you'd need to get a glass build plate for it, though.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. I was thinking about the ender 3(pro?), so that's probably what I'm gonna get.
Does anyone know a way to make dimension-s stop moving mid-battle
I took off all the rubber from unite, and awakened evolution and variable on a treadmill. I used rubber tires from a toy truck and glued them to the clear blades of obelisk odin.
I made a mod that makes any hypersphere (hasbro only) base flip able and used in either spin direction.

It takes minimal modification on the bases but major modification of the chips.

You have to remove the two little clips on the base and the ends of the chip.
Has anyone Chassis only 3A and 2D i gonna try when 2nd Rage and Variant come
I think I discovered a new customization mod.
[Image: image.jpg]
(Sep. 13, 2020  3:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I think I discovered a new customization mod.
[Image: image.jpg]
That's cool cheetoblader!
I want to colorize a couple of forge discs and a layer weight, but the last time I spraypainted a fusion wheel, the paint set all gooey and would smear everywhere when battling. Anybody know where I can get paint that would be WAY closer to the kind that Tomy puts on stuff? Oh, and if you know of any that would work to an official-looking effect on plastic, I'd certainly appreciate that info as well!
I colored my Union Achilles to look like Dark turbo (I gave it 10 vortex nothing due to lack of parts)
I gave my destructor l drago twisted tempo's fusion wheel and i used nemesis's tip and fusion track and combined them, which actually is really good
honestly sharpie has worked well for coloring metal and plastic although dont use bic markers they rub of super easily
(Sep. 17, 2020  6:28 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: honestly sharpie has worked well for coloring metal and plastic although dont use bic markers they rub of super easily

That's my go-to for small things like the hexagons of layer weights, but whenever I try to go big with markers, the end result is all textured in a way where all the marks are visible. That's part of why I'm hoping to find some Tomy-esque smooth paint, so my custom-color Beyblade parts don't have to have an "impressionist" look
Yeah I that's true but there a good cheap and easy way to do it
I figured out you can attach Hasbro Dread Armour onto 1 like a frame without risks of breaking.
FREEZING BEYBLADE! Beyblade Burst Ice Mod! EPIC ILLEGAL COMBO
BURNING LIGHT PHOENIX! Beyblade Burst Light Mod! EPIC ILLEGAL COMBO
I sanded my charge down until it became so short and Beat bearing and Xtend+ in LAD