Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

Nice dude. Can't wait to see the pics. Soundss really cool. Mine have been lame as of late, after the first one broke I kept messing up and ended up glueing on one really crooked. Lol. But maybe it will be like quake haha. But it will prolly just break Crying
@[Zoroaste]
here are the pictures
click images if you want to see them clearer

with metal flat RC, faster than GFCU, more stamina, extra weight adds better control, only downside is height

claw driver, works very well, very smooth change, faster than coat sharp, but that's probably due to width.

with circle survivor, i don't know why i did this, no comment

metal flat bottom, faster than R2F, with more stamina

metal change core, works amazingly due to it being faster when launched at an angle

sharp BB, not as good when paired with metal change base, not bad though

flat bb, fast as seaborgs tip, also shorter height

metal change base, works amazingly due to it being faster when launched at an angle

with metal flat (gaia dragoon v), works very well, it's heavier than flat blade base, and is faster.

sorry for terrible quality pictures
this is what a $30 smartphone gets you

anyway these earphone buds, are super cheap, so again i highly recommend using them if you don't want to wear down you rubber flat tips/bottoms/bases especially for plastic and HMS gen.
Wow. That's sweet. Tons of uses huh? Do you have a link to the earbuds by chance?
(Mar. 23, 2016  10:39 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Wow. That's sweet. Tons of uses huh? Do you have a link to the earbuds by chance?
i just got spare ones with mine
but here's a link to ebay
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&...=15&_frs=1

you can just buy some from a tech store, or walmart (it has everything), just ask for in ear headphones, or replacement ear-buds, they should be better quality.
got my headphone for $5, and it came with spare ear buds.

this is great way to save my rubber tips, i'll probably use this when i test new combos.
They're good, but the images are too big for me.
(Mar. 23, 2016  10:50 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: They're good, but the images are too big for me.
click the images, they are clearer, and smaller.
They're still ginormous for me. I think it might just be me.

EDIT: NVM thanks!
anyway, today i tested out my custom unite driver, as a defense driver
here's a link to the page with the post about the results if anyone interested, will post attack results tomorrow.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-B-35-St...K-U?page=4
I modded my Burst LightLauncher. Together with the Long Winder it´s now faster then a modified RevUp Launcher. I got dizzy after watching the Beys spinning for 3 minutes. That´s crazy! Grin
more rubber flat mods
this time i got the idea from using the tip from uriel 2 in wolborg 2's casings
this mod is simple and uses the casings from burning kerberous, really nice fit.
created this to allow support parts to be used with rubber flat, without wasting uriel 2's tip.
[Image: 8FlYx9Q.jpg]
[Image: GyMHLqC.jpg]
Cool. What is that in the casing? Just an eraser?
(Apr. 06, 2016  11:36 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Cool. What is that in the casing? Just an eraser?
yeah it's an eraser from a mechanical pencil.
After being inspired by @[NEET no Kami], I used some earbud rubber whatchamacallits on a Survive driver, and was able to make the following:

[Image: 33xiqz7.jpg]

While these may look virtually the same, they actually perform differently! The one on the left is like a CS (don't think I need to explain more) and the one on the right is like a Defense mixed with a sharp tip. The right side tip is able to bounce back up when it tips, and doesn't tip over as much as a regular Survive, and performs pretty good.
(Apr. 11, 2016  2:51 AM)Hato Wrote: After being inspired by @[NEET no Kami], I used some earbud rubber whatchamacallits on a Survive driver, and was able to make the following:

[Image: 33xiqz7.jpg]

While these may look virtually the same, they actually perform differently! The one on the left is like a CS (don't think I need to explain more) and the one on the right is like a Defense mixed with a sharp tip. The right side tip is able to bounce back up when it tips, and doesn't tip over as much as a regular Survive, and performs pretty good.
@[Hato]
well time to try this out, did not know it could be used like that, i'll see if i can use claw to do this.
awesome mod.

did you have to cut a part of the middle section, for it to fit?

i'd love to see if TT ever creates the version on the right, depending on what rubber they use it could be a great defense/stamina hybrid, with great balance, and control, so it doesn't spin in circles at when hit like CS or Unite.
and it could be a great new tip that isn't a "disaster" like variable.
Yes, I did have to cut the middle for it to fit, it was too high, and I can PM you some picture of how much was cut (and compared to the original earbuds). Smile

I found that if it is launched hard enough, it will circle, but cannot really compare to CS/Unite (unlike the other one).

Also, I think Claw's tip is a tad smaller IIRC.
(Apr. 12, 2016  1:48 AM)Hato Wrote: Yes, I did have to cut the middle for it to fit, it was too high, and I can PM you some picture of how much was cut (and compared to the original earbuds). Smile

I found that if it is launched hard enough, it will circle, but cannot really compare to CS/Unite (unlike the other one).

Also, I think Claw's tip is a tad smaller IIRC.
@[Hato]
it's ok
i got mine to fit, after cutting it
tested it
the only issue is when it has really low stamina, and the silicon decreases the stamina, when wobbling, otherwise it is hard to KO, so it is a pretty good tip

i probably should test it with the original defense tip from MFB
I'll let the video speak for itself...

(Apr. 12, 2016  10:43 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I'll let the video speak for itself...

@3:25
"Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope."
well it's been a month since my last mod, so here is a real cool one, this is monstrously good
dragoon s inverted tip, in gabriel base, i wish this as legal, probably my favourite mod i created.

if this was legal this blade base + tip setup would be the best for attack types.

this is a cheap mod, and works far better than uriel 2's tip.
anyone who has 2 zeus's try it at your own risk as zeus basically is stuck in place, but not too tight.

AR-dragon breaker/holy despel + screw zeus
WD-ten heavy
SG-whatever you want
SAR-screw zeus
BB-gabriel's base
Tip-dragoon S tip

[Image: KlMFoHf.jpg]

[Image: KeUbuTn.jpg]

[Image: ZaJ7TWG.jpg]
Haha, awesome, great find. Was always trying to figure out what would fit in there, guess I never tried Dragoon S's tip. Love inverted storm grip too, i think it would be the best attack tip in the game if it were legal. Love that blue rubber <3
Here is my ilegal perfomance tip
guess what?
Its a PEN CAP!!!
But it works pretty well!!
Do you have any ilegal combos modficaitions share it with me!!
I would love to try them all!!

I transformed a D bottom into a GF-like tip in 2011.
(Jun. 01, 2016  11:18 PM)emmansbeyblade Wrote: Hi could you do diablo flame leone
I played with it for a while and I couldn't find any way to use a flame and a Diablo wheel together. Sorry.

I've been messing around with ways to put more weight in my burst launcher that are easily removable. I noticed how hollow the grip was so I added a magnet inside and it added a little bit of weight but it's not very notable. And one got any weight mods for burst launchers/grips?
(Jun. 10, 2016  12:58 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2016  11:18 PM)emmansbeyblade Wrote: Hi could you do diablo flame leone
I played with it for a while and I couldn't find any way to use a flame and a Diablo wheel together.
I HAVE!!!!!! Well, that is I had... not sure if I can make it do it again but ill try and see (and hopefully get a pic up tomorrow...).
Edit: IF i can do it again...