[Product]  B-35 Starter Storm Spriggan .K.U

(Mar. 28, 2016  3:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This looks so beautiful and Unite will probably be very useful that this is most likely the only Dual Layer Beyblade I will buy without waiting to see what anyone's impression on it is.

Ragnaruk having the "heaviest Disk ever" and Victory Valkyrie just looking scary strong are enough to sell me. Kaiser Kerbeus is the only one that seems kinda meh to me.
Meh or not... I think most of us are compelled to buy them all...
At least me... I am... Compelled...

The real question is wether or not I want two of each...
I really want to try Odin + Heaviest Disk Ever + Unite.

Why isn't a defense type with a heavier disk? Is it easier to burst that way? Ah well.
(Mar. 28, 2016  3:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I really want to try Odin + Heaviest Disk Ever + Unite.

Why isn't a defense type with a heavier disk? Is it easier to burst that way? Ah well.

Because ... customization is fun ...?
(Mar. 28, 2016  4:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  3:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I really want to try Odin + Heaviest Disk Ever + Unite.

Because ... customization is fun ...?

Yeah, though I can't garuntee Unite being good at defense here despite it being good in MFB.
Storm Spriggan weighs 8.8 - 9.0 grams
Knuckle weighs 20.4 - 20.5 grams
Unit weighs 6.2 grams
holy carp knuckle is a good disk!
20.4-20.5 grams? no more Heavy domination!
Heavy is 21.4 - 21.5 grams (21.7 g with paint)

(Apr. 02, 2016  2:25 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: holy carp knuckle is a good disk!
Hearing on Twitter that Storm Spriggan is pretty easy to burst, just like its predecessor ... too bad.
(Apr. 02, 2016  2:31 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Heavy is 21.4 - 21.5 grams (21.7 g with paint)

(Apr. 02, 2016  2:25 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: holy carp knuckle is a good disk!

i meant that heavy will no longer be the only viable option.
(Apr. 02, 2016  4:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hearing on Twitter that Storm Spriggan is pretty easy to burst, just like its predecessor ... too bad.

In @[gankoba]'s video, the teeth were pretty flat, practically fatter Chaos teeth.
(Apr. 04, 2016  2:41 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: where can you buy this bey

so far from what I could see from all the site I checked
my site is currently the cheapest option
http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/
He delivers to the UK. Please check carefully before posting Smile
(Apr. 04, 2016  9:29 PM)Swagman2106 Wrote: for pound

Just check the conversion of yen to pounds, you can use xe.com.

This isn't related to the discussion, so I would suggest if you want to continue the conversation about buying, message OkinawamTS himself or ask in the Purchase Consultation thread about other places.
I was just checking about the WBBA G4 Tournament Prize Black Spriggan Spread Fusion and saw that there would also be a Special Storm Spriggan (Gunmetal Verision as Shown by Google Translate) that would be given as Prize in WBBA G4 tournaments from April 15 !!!! ( I am not sure about the dates but I think its it was written from April 15)
The Distribution Of Parts would be the same way the Black Spriggan Was distributed among the Winners !!!

Here is the Screen Shot.
[Image: Capture_zpswc8fwcot.png]

But Yes still there is no Photo available in the website.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
OMG so getting that when it pops up.
Pics of Gunmetal Storm Spriggan .K.U:

[Image: 0411_img02.jpg]
[Image: c0vQnFx.png]
Okay I WANT That !!! The Emerald Version Knuckle!!!!!
Its Kind of Silver Right ?
As I wrote, it's "gunmetal."
(Apr. 12, 2016  2:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As I wrote, it's "gunmetal."
Yes I know its a gunmetal Version. But I love it !!!!!
Beyblade Burst Why are you so attractive ? :')