If you live in GA this is important. I am hosting a tornament soon/beyclub

Or if you live in the area. If you would like to come please reply and i will put you on the list. i am looking to host it in summer. I am also starting a beyclub, if you would like to join us please let me know. Thank you
(Apr. 17, 2019  2:34 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: Or if you live in the area. If you would like to come please reply and i will put you on the list. i am looking to host it in summer. I am also starting a beyclub, if you would like to join us please let me know. Thank you

Hey we are in dacula and very interested !!!! We know a lot of people that at interested if you need help.
Cool, I live Stone Mountain and would love to attend this tournament
Ok i will put you both on the list. Hey Matias can you give me thoes people you were talking abought, can both of you give me your age i am 12 so yea. And i do need help so yep reply asap.

Ohhh and also i live in rockdale
(Apr. 22, 2019  4:31 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: Ok i will put you both on the list. Hey  Matias can you give me thoes people  you were talking abought, can both of you give me your age i am 12 so yea. And i do need help so yep reply asap.

Ohhh and also i live in rockdale

11 about the be 12 on the 30th
Ok Good, you qualifly. Thank you

Are you intrestid in join my beyclub, its real we acually meet twice a month. Well first i am still working on it so i will add you on instagam and i can talk with your parents. We accualy host tornament and go to tornaments its 5 bucks amonth for lunch and travel and for the team so you in?

Dont worry i am only 12

The team manager is my dad.

My mom helps out every now and then
Hey, Smashing Titan!

I'm trying to start my own events in Newan, GA. I can come out and support yours put me on your list and I can put you on mine! (after we make that 50 post cut off, haha)

Full circle Games Event Post: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Newnan-...pid1516013

- Lauren (Full Circle Games)

(Apr. 19, 2019  10:25 PM)MatiasCaicedo Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  2:34 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: Or if you live in the area. If you would like to come please reply and i will put you on the list. i am looking to host it in summer. I am also starting a beyclub, if you would like to join us please let me know. Thank you

Hey we are in dacula and very interested !!!! We know a lot of people that at interested if you need help.

Hey, MatiasCaicedo!

I'm trying to start my own events in Newan, GA. Let me know if you'd be interested in coming out!

Full circle Games Event Post: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Newnan-...pid1516013

(Apr. 20, 2019  9:04 AM)Bahamut Burst Wrote: Cool, I live Stone Mountain and would love to attend this tournament

Hey, Bahamut Burst!

I'm trying to start my own events in Newan, GA. Let me know if you'd be interested in coming out!

I would love to join your club if I wasnt a older blader. but where do you host tournaments ?
How old are you
it does not matter just need to know.
how do you join the tournament
and do you have to pay?
i also live in rockdale and im 14
also when is the tournament
Im 27, so im a older blader but if you need another manger or anyone to help out i would be glad to help anyway i can
(Jun. 04, 2019  8:34 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: sometime in june and 3 bucks to blade,

is it in rockdale and are there any prizes
(Jun. 07, 2019  9:39 AM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: yes and yes

Just one more question
is it in conyers or covington
(Jun. 07, 2019  3:41 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: conyers ga

my mom said she wants the address
ok change of plans we are moving to a much bigger location but its a littel further out, atl startup factory
(Jun. 07, 2019  3:41 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: conyers ga

We actually live in Lithonia near Stonecrest Mall.  It would be cool to partner to do something in that area as well.  Let me know if you're interested.

(Jun. 08, 2019  6:23 AM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: ok change of plans we are moving to  a much bigger location but its a littel further out, atl startup factory

Is it the AEI Startup Factory at Stonecrest Mall?  We've used that facility for other stuff - it's a really nice place.  We'd love to partner with you to help make your event a success - let me know if you've already set a date.
welp i cant go
edit: well not anymore atleast
(Jun. 18, 2019  4:10 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: welp i cant go
edit: well not anymore atleast

That's too bad.  It's awesome when the community can get together.  Had you heard about a date for the event?

(Jun. 08, 2019  6:23 AM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: ok change of plans we are moving to  a much bigger location but its a littel further out, atl startup factory

What's the new date?
Ok everyone who wants to join the club let me know or u can do tornament or both so the deal is the club is called the volcanic dragons *tags* dragons erupt so i still need help on the date, And if u have stadium please bring them

(Jun. 18, 2019  3:48 AM)britannaka Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  3:41 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: conyers ga

We actually live in Lithonia near Stonecrest Mall.  It would be cool to partner to do something in that area as well.  Let me know if you're interested.

(Jun. 08, 2019  6:23 AM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: ok then i realy need your help so please help me thank you

Is it the AEI Startup Factory at Stonecrest Mall?  We've used that facility for other stuff - it's a really nice place.  We'd love to partner with you to help make your event a success - let me know if you've already set a date.

hey lego the club will be hosted in conyers and the tornamens in AEI startup factory