If you live in GA this is important. I am hosting a tornament soon/beyclub

(Jun. 18, 2019  11:30 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: Ok everyone who wants to join the club let me know or u can do tornament or both so the deal is the club is called the volcanic dragons *tags* dragons erupt  so i still need help on the date, And if u have stadium please bring them

(Jun. 18, 2019  3:48 AM)britannaka Wrote: We actually live in Lithonia near Stonecrest Mall.  It would be cool to partner to do something in that area as well.  Let me know if you're interested.

Is it the AEI Startup Factory at Stonecrest Mall?  We've used that facility for other stuff - it's a really nice place.  We'd love to partner with you to help make your event a success - let me know if you've already set a date.

hey lego the club will be hosted in conyers and the tornamens in AEI startup factory

Awesome!  You've got a partner in us with all of it.  Will you be able to join us on Friday at our event to talk more?
(Apr. 17, 2019  2:34 PM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: Or if you live in the area. If you would like to come please reply and i will put you on the list. i am looking to host it in summer. I am also starting a beyclub, if you would like to join us please let me know. Thank you

Sorry I didn’t mean to post what you said! I would love to join

(Apr. 17, 2019  2:34 PM)smashing titan Wrote: I would love to come to the tournament. I live in conyers, ga and I know plenty of people that would love to come. Please add me on the list 

I would love to join the club as well
i was gonna attend the tournament and the beyclub because it was in conyers and i dont have a car so i planned on walking but i cant walk to lithonia
Also if so can u pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease make it team tournament so my friends and I can play together and not against each other

Like can you make it 3 people on a team

Oh my gosh I’ve been looking for a bey club! How do I join!!!!!!!!! My snap is nhazell10
just meet up in conyers and ill think about your idea thank you for the thought
Everyone im sorry i have been trying to put this thing together for so long. We will have it thoe.
Can I join the tournament. this is my first tournament snice no body hosted one in GA where I live

Where is the tournament

When is the tournament
Well dude, we are still working on the date
i finally got a way of transportation
so is it anywhere close to conyers?
The club is in conyers, the club will be at my house the club will start in 3 weeks
address?
i might jist need it to get there
Edit: i have mostly hasbeys and only have 1 takara bey (choz achilles) but demension is broken. Also is this free?
um 5 dollars a month for lunch and stuff

The club is called volcanic dragons

i cant give address yet.
so that means if we dont want lunch then its free?
yea and no, you have to pay for tournaments to and abunch of other stuff to
im stuff up for being in the tournament
Ok yea you have to pay to be in the club or you could just pay for the tournament
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:03 AM)SMASHING TITAN Wrote: Ok yea you have to pay to be in the club or you could just pay for the tournament

Ok