If you liked Beyblade, what should you watch next?

Listed down below --

Sorry If your favorite anime isn't listed. It might not be listed as Because You Watched Beyblade.
Also, feel free to feedback your favorite anime and maybe I will put it.
favorite anime huh?
the disasterous life of Saiki K. you can watch it on netflix. it downright hilarious and has 3 seasons (the last one serving as kinda a big conclusion with only like 3 episodes).
a boi named saiki has various psychic powers witch make his life crappy and he has to interact with pain in the butt charatcers. one of them is just plain stupid, one is convinced he has powers and will save the world from "dark reunion" and one is the most popular girl whichis crushing on him. cant forget his family too, and he does find more psychic kids, 1 is a spirit medium and uses spirits for pervy carp. you will not regret watching it, had me hooked and I cant stopped re watching.
Well Shingeki is really violent and dark... I wouldn't recommend it for the younger people of the WBO... It's still a really good show though
my list:

Pokemon

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (WARNING: This anime is a bit gory watch at your own risk)

Tokyo Ghoul (also a bit gory)

Bakugan

Sword Art Online
my list:

Pokemon

Bakugan

MechCard

Infinity Nado

Yugioh

*Anime based games
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: my list:

Pokemon

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (WARNING: This anime is a bit gory watch at your own risk)

Tokyo Ghoul

Bakugan

Sword Art Online
Tokyo Ghoul is much more  gory and dark than Jojo you should probably put a warning on Tokyo Ghoul as well.
Future Card Buddyfight/Cardfight Vanguard: They're made by the same company which is why I put them together. Buddyfight if you like the more realistic take of a game blended with the fantasy aspect. Cardfight Vanguard if you heavily like the realistic aspect (up until the fantasy takes a larger role in the series) beetle fight toyBoth are card game anime that apply the real life rules and effects when playing a game, while also having ideas like having a win condition when building your deck, running direct counters to certain cards, and even opening booster packs. If you like card games or just like burst but wish that it had a little more of either fantasy or realistic takes, I highly recommend either of these.

Eyeshield 21: It's a sports anime about an american football team rising to the top, with the main character starting off as a novice who is thrust into the world of the game due to his running ability, and how me moves up from being a pushover to a top contender, not just in his enemies eyes but his own. The series is also written by the author of Dr. Stone as one of his older works, so if you liked how the science was presented in that series or have no knowledge of football and want to pickup some basics, there that in here as well.

B-Daman: Another toy anime based on marble shooters that can be used in a variety of formats with ranges of customization. Similarly to beyblade there are also different series with their own worlds and stories, from Super B-Daman to Crossfight B-Daman (There's also the Bomberman B-Daman anime, but that's less focused around the toy since it's in a world where the b-daman are the main characters, but check it out if you want). IMO this is in a similar vibe as Beyblade given these aspects. One that's less talked about is Crash B-Daman because it was banned in some countries due to the gimmick (The B-Daman in this series had a "crash" mode where they turned into basically guns.)

Ping Pong the Animation: A sports anime but not really as the medium of ping pong is just the setup for the arcs of characters within the series. There are parts within the game that are similar to how it's player in real life, but I'm recommending this more for those who like the development characters coupled with the game being a metaphor for whatever they needed to overcome. It's also directed by Masaki Yuasa so is fairly distinct from other anime visually.

Wixoss: Another card game anime that is less about the card game (though it is portrayed realistically, but you wouldn't know since the effects are declared less often) and more focused on it's characters and plots. Within the world, Wixoss is a card game popular among girls that primarily uses LRIG (the main unit in your deck), and SIGNI (Ally units that support your LRIG) to defeat your opponent. Some of the LRIG are actually alive and capable of granting one wish from their user (a Selector) should they manage to defeat other "Selectors" . Our main character is given a Wixoss deck as a gift containing a young LRIG with no knowledge of the selector battles, and is thrown into the matches, eventually finding out what's behind the scenes. I wouldn't say it's for everyone but the premise is interesting enough to give it a few episodes to see how you like it. The game is pretty good if you like card games as well.

Hanebado: A badminton anime about a young prodigy being pushed back into the world of badminton which she once rejected due to complications with her mother, and also features the developments of other characters as they figure out what to do in a transitioning period from middle school to high school and how that will affect them, their friendships, and their career paths with a tie around badminton. Crisp animation for the matches while each of the characters have play-styles similar to actual professionals in real life, the OP is done by Yurika who I've enjoyed a lot of across the various songs she's done for anime, and solid characters though this first season may cause you to like other people more than the main lead, which is fair.
(Mar. 16, 2020  10:12 PM)rightspin99 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: my list:

Pokemon

Tokyo Ghoul

Bakugan

Sword Art Online
Tokyo Ghoul is much more  gory and dark than Jojo you should probably put a warning on Tokyo Ghoul as well.
yeah probably should sorry i started watching it 2 days after i made that post so i havent made it that far into the series yet
Yu-gi-oh or pokemon