If you had a twin sibling

XD lol........
After my birthday party, my sister stole all my beyblades and hid them around are house with her friend. I still find them around my house.
(May. 15, 2019  3:49 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: After my birthday party, my sister stole all my beyblades and hid them around are house with her friend. I still find them around my house.

oof  do you have most of them?
(May. 15, 2019  3:49 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: After my birthday party, my sister stole all my beyblades and hid them around are house with her friend. I still find them around my house.
Ouch… your sister hates BEYBLADE that much?
(May. 15, 2019  8:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
Ouch… your sister hates BEYBLADE that much?

It was mostly her friend
(May. 15, 2019  11:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  8:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Ouch… your sister hates BEYBLADE that much?

It was mostly her friend
Makes sense.
(May. 15, 2019  11:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  11:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It was mostly her friend
Makes sense.

Yeah, her friend is the kind of person to not pronounce Beyblade just to make me mad.
(May. 15, 2019  11:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  11:25 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Makes sense.

Yeah, her friend is the kind of person to not pronounce Beyblade just to make me mad.

My sister has a lot of those friends too.
(May. 16, 2019  12:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  11:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah, her friend is the kind of person to not pronounce Beyblade just to make me mad.

My sister has a lot of those friends too.

Yeah, even some of my friends do it.
(May. 16, 2019  12:35 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  12:23 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: My sister has a lot of those friends too.

Yeah, even some of my friends do it.
Same but let’s take it to PM’s. I don’t think this is the thread for this. Send me a PM if you wanna continue.
(May. 16, 2019  12:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  12:35 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Yeah, even some of my friends do it.
Same but let’s take it to PM’s. I don’t think this is the thread for this. Send me a PM if you wanna continue.

Ok
I would make sure that they are a strong blader like me
why are threads like this in this forum,this is supposed to be a beyblade forum right ??

(May. 20, 2019  5:19 PM)yellow flash Wrote: why are threads like this in this forum,this is supposed to be a beyblade forum right ??

ohh got it,u can post threads as long as it is related to beyblade right???
(May. 20, 2019  5:19 PM)yellow flash Wrote: why are threads like this in this forum,this is supposed to be a beyblade forum right ??

ohh got it,u can post threads as long as it is related to beyblade right???

General discussion is off topic stuff like this
It would have to depend on the nature of my twin. I have younger twin sisters, 2 years below me, and they both loved beyblade, and were sort of opposite best friend roommates their whole life. They were great. But I can barely describe the exact shenanigans I would start with a twin. We would already have a plot to take over the planet. Made the news on a couple really sweet twin pranks. Trade jobs every now and again, then show up as at the same time and just melt minds everywhere. It'd be really fun, and we might be richer than just myself today.
(Oct. 29, 2020  6:21 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: fights fights and more fights

Coming from a twin, that’s basically how it is.
yeah I feel you earlier my brother was on my account and I get acused for spamming posts on dead threads
my cousin is basically my twin pretty much.
well I would have hade a cousin like that but he died in 2008 before me and my brother came into the family

me and my cousin that died were both 4 years old
(Oct. 29, 2020  9:41 PM)beybladeclub Wrote: well I would have hade a cousin like that but he died in 2008 before me and my brother came into the family

me and my cousin that died were both 4 years old

I don’t know what to say, but that’s unfortunate. My deepest condolences (did I say the right thing?)