If you had a Digimon Partner, what would it be?

Poll: Better Partner

Guilmon
32.35%
Agumon
67.65%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
crescemon,dotmiragegoagamon or chaosgrimmon all three are awe inspiring! DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot the name of it but it's like the digimon version of pikachu and has long eers and has a spike on it head. It kinda won me over in the digimon movie. it is soooooooooooooooooo cute!
Good choices, and explanations for some of you. O.o Renamon would also be a good partner, I use Renamon on DBO.
(Jul. 30, 2012  10:08 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: I forgot the name of it but it's like the digimon version of pikachu and has long eers and has a spike on it head. It kinda won me over in the digimon movie. it is soooooooooooooooooo cute!

did iwas it called tsunemon or gabumon?

(Jul. 30, 2012  10:08 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: I forgot the name of it but it's like the digimon version of pikachu and has long eers and has a spike on it head. It kinda won me over in the digimon movie. it is soooooooooooooooooo cute!

was it a tsunemon or gabumon?

i kinda stuck here for a standard digimon that will digivolve i would go with pattamone (cause angemon)
but really i want diaboramon
(Jul. 31, 2012  12:18 AM)The Dark Spirit Wrote:

did iwas it called tsunemon or gabumon?

was it a tsunemon or gabumon?
I don't know, but neither of those names sound familiar.

Edit: Here it is! I found a pic! Its the one in the bottom left corner!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SzL0oMB91Y0/TQ...1600/1.png
ShineGreymon.
All forms. (Normal, RM, BM)
Nuff Said.
patamon cuz of ANGEMON!
I didn't expect this thread to go far, and I'm glad people still like Digimon =D Dorumon would also make a good partner
Meramon because he's bad carp Wink
OK then. This thread is for partners, not your favorite. @Anosinih Sama; Thats Terriermon, one of my favorite partner Digimon also.
Veemon, because he can digivolve into various digimon and i especially like the white imperial dramon with omnimons sword
Nice choice.
Coronamon Agumon, and Lunmon Reason? Easy Apollomon, Wargreymon and What Was Lunamon's Final Stage Hah Haven't Played Digimon In A While Now
Those three are both good, and Lunamon's mega stage is Dianamon, like Apollomon, one of the Olympus Twelve.
falcomon yay!!! i like ravemon!!! also miragegaogamon is kl but gaomon isnt
I have to change mine to demi-meramon. because meramon and skullmeramon are bad carp.
Metal Seadramon, wasn't he the evil Leviathan thing?
Metal Seadramon was based off the Sea Serpent, Leaviamon was based off the Leviathan, and was also a Demon Lord. Metal Seadramon was a Dark Master.
I just found a card of one called tortomon. He looks AWESOME, and he is a tortoise, a tortoise YAY! I'd rather have a tortoise than a sea monster any day.
But he's big, and would be hard to have as a partner Wink
Wha? He is small from the picture I saw, and he would be my boat.
Well, in the Digimon World games he can digivolve from Gomamon or Kamemon. If you like Tortomon there is a another tortoise digimon called Kamemon.
Kamemon is so AMAZING! JumboGamemon, destroy that weak little tortomon! HAHAHAHAAAA!!!
I'm guessing thats your choice? And also, I'd have to change my mind to Guilmon-X.