If you could change 1 thing about Beyblade Burst...

Hey Guys! 
Just wondering about what your answers to this question is... 
if you could change 1 thing about Beyblade, what would you change.

I think some common answers are
1) more Beyblades
2)more gimmicks
3)Hashbro and Takara Tomy at the same pace
4)sticking with 1 main character in anime
5)more tournaments near you
6)better app

What do you guys think?
1. More beys
2. More og beys
3. More balance types
4. Reboot would a good driver and worked better than final drive
5. It was 1000 times more popular in india than it is now
I want beyblade to get even more popular...dont hate me, but I wish it had more popularity then Fortnite. Never happening.
1. More tournaments
2. God beys in my country
3. God and cho z anime to be aired in my country
4. Beyblade club

(Sep. 23, 2018  4:19 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I want beyblade to get even more popular...dont hate me, but I wish it had more popularity then Fortnite. Never happening.

Yes I agree

Infinity. Zero do u like burst or metal saga??
Why is this a product thread
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:26 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Why is this a product thread

If you could change 1 Product about Beyblade Burst, what would you change?
(Sep. 23, 2018  8:33 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:

If you could change 1 Product about Beyblade Burst, what would you change?

more like one charecteristic
If I could change just one thing, I would make Hasbro and TT beys compatible with each other. I would be extremely happy, don't really need anything else.
(Sep. 23, 2018  9:19 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: If I could change just one thing, I would make Hasbro and TT beys compatible with each other. I would be extremely happy, don't really need anything else.

Same here,and maybe reduce breaking issues with beys like d2
I want it to be popular in my country because I don't have any frnds whom I can battle with
(Sep. 23, 2018  11:00 AM)Yusuke Wrote: I want it to be popular in my country because I don't have any frnds whom I can battle with

I feel u... India is not on top anymore... Ppl think that burst is stupid bcoz of the less parts and plastic... Half of the ppl dont even know the burst gimick

Sorry about that! I changed it! Grin
Tournaments less than 1.5 hours away.

More good gimmicks.

Right spin attackers that don’t lose to drain!
(Sep. 23, 2018  4:20 AM)Yusuke Wrote: 1. More tournaments
4. Beyblade club

(Sep. 23, 2018  4:19 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I want beyblade to get even more popular...dont hate me, but I wish it had more popularity then Fortnite. Never happening.

Yes I agree

I liked the Mfb anime more then burst.
More very easy to Burst Stamina Types like Deep Chaos. Seriously, [CENSORED] Archer Hercules.
i would make deathscyther have a Chou z evolution because that’s my life now
(Sep. 23, 2018  11:21 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  11:00 AM)Yusuke Wrote: I want it to be popular in my country because I don't have any frnds whom I can battle with

I feel u... India is not on top anymore... Ppl think that burst is stupid bcoz of the less parts and plastic... Half of the ppl dont even know the burst gimick

Yes I agree with u and one of my friend even said that it's fake and weak cause he never watched the burst series

(Sep. 23, 2018  3:31 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  4:20 AM)Yusuke Wrote: 1. More tournaments
4. Beyblade club

Yes I agree

I liked the Mfb anime more then burst.
I like burst cause of their switchstrike abilities
(Sep. 23, 2018  4:02 PM)Yusuke Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2018  11:21 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: I feel u... India is not on top anymore... Ppl think that burst is stupid bcoz of the less parts and plastic... Half of the ppl dont even know the burst gimick

Yes I agree with u and one of my friend even said that it's fake and weak cause he never watched the burst series

(Sep. 23, 2018  3:31 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I liked the Mfb anime more then burst.
I like burst cause of their switchstrike abilities
Well 4D is basically God gimmicks.
(Sep. 23, 2018  4:25 PM)Yusuke Wrote: Ya but 4D doesn't burst

Point... So tru
Make bursting rare (which has been working in super z bursting is very rare in super z)

I also find it weird how stamina types aren't stamina types in burst anymore haha
Super z beys are pretty good because they don't burst as much as dual layer beys
two thing I would want to change:

1-compatibility between Hasbro and Takara parts
2 (this one is kinda controversial)-I want the God and ChoZ beys to burst more. I want the fun I had during the dual layer era,seeing crazy bursts with parts flying everywhere,it was epic. Now,the BURST beys almost never BURST.
I have more than one thing that needs changing.

What I think needed to change:
- Hasbro and TT be cross compatible. The single biggest change needed. Like, maybe have the slopes fit in TT drivers similar tightness to if it was used on Hasbro drivers (if teeth aren't an option).
- Address durability issues, like Guardian Kerbeus with it's fragile chains, Valkyrie with it's teeth, most dual layers fragile design in general.
- Test layers out before releasing it to the public, so we have something nice like dC or gK instead of things like aH. (Make less spam worthy parts in general)

What I would personally change:
- Make Zet Achilles and the 12 disk less prone to scratching stuff.
- Give every main character a fair amount of upgrades, as in Wyvern and Deathscyther. I understand if Valkyrie and Spriggan got more but Wyvern and Deathscyther got less than Ragnaruk and Kerbeus which is stupid.
- Make Guardian Kerbeus a proper stock combo, as in not Heavy Revolve, that's not an upgrade, that's stupid. Also have Ken appear more in God.
- Never have Ragnaruk or Wyvern be an RBV exclusive please.
- Make Cho Z and God beys easier to Burst, so it would be as fun as Dual Layers.
- Anime has pacing issues, like in God spending too many episodes in the clubhouse or Cho Z with the Beyqueen arc.
- Better marketing from Hasbro. I also wish it was more available in the UK that ISN'T those awful single layers plaguing every store.