If beyblade was like it was in the anime...

Poll: would you like it like that???

yes
74.11%
Mabye
21.28%
No way
4.61%
Total: 100% 282 vote(s)

Honestly,
It would be really cool .... besides the fact that beys break into a zillion pieces. I guess there would be people like madoka who can fix them. I dont know where you all are getting this "sucked to the death" stuff so if that
could happen, duh that wouldnt be cool. Besides that, I would love It
What If Scientist Improved Our Beys To The Max. Were we would actually feel the pain of our beyblades. We Would be able to raise the intensity of the battle just by screaming with passion. what if the scientist took genetic material from other animal's and connected the two spirits as bit beast and blader

Please Give Me FeedBack And Ill Find Some Way to get in touch with a scientist to test this theory of mines
no way, i would never want to have it like the anime
the world would be ruled by people with powerful spinning tops,
if it was like the anime only a handful of us will have actual beyspirits/bit beasts,
and i dont think my parents will let me explore the world with random strangers just to play with spinning tops
also where would you get your bey from since it never told in the show
It would be really excited. But also it also would be very dangerous to play those beys in reality. If we talk about the bit-beasts then the peace would have been totally destroyed and removed from the entire world. Terrorism and assassinations will be regular events around the world. The nations would gather with each other in destructive war and almost destroy everything with the massive power of bit-beasts. Then it wouldn't be a silly game or hobby that children wanted to play in their backyard. A very horrible and terrific dream is hidden beyond the Beyblade.

It's not funny.
(Nov. 01, 2011  7:15 AM)njrk97 Wrote: also where would you get your bey from since it never told in the show

Beyblades are sold in stores in both series. Assumedly the more powerful/main cast bladers received theirs from family or friends or built theirs themselves.
what i don't get is why people say its bad because of the possible terrorist attacks, war, ect. if they would be controlled it wouldn't be a 'bad' thing necessarily because the leaders of the world would have to make treaty agreements or suffer from not just the attacks and war but the people of there country as well so even if this is do the people could essay rebel ageist there leaders/heads of terrorist groups and take him out of office or "remove him from office by force" or better known as assassination and then the world would have to have a ceasefire for making agreements and the only thing that the people who make beyblades would have to do is re enforce the parts so they wouldn't break
contractors would be making tons of $$$ from the giant and elaborate stadiums being built, in the anime its ridiculous that they need such a big stadium for two tops that can fit in your pocket......
(Nov. 04, 2011  4:46 PM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: contractors would be making tons of $$$ from the giant and elaborate stadiums being built, in the anime its ridiculous that they need such a big stadium for two tops that can fit in your pocket......

i know right i would want to be on the workforce for that
also, but when they do the trick dishes how the hell would you be able to put that much detail on at such a small scale in real life?
I always wanted to have a Sphere 360 stadium ever since it premiered in the anime.

ha. when i was young i always wanted a cyber launcher because i thought i came with cyber dragoon :L
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:54 PM)kap1357 Wrote: also, but when they do the trick dishes how the hell would you be able to put that much detail on at such a small scale in real life?

you would need a designer an architect (not sure if that's how its spelled) and a builder all nuro uno in their jobs
Well it would be cool, but then you would just have like 3 blades over 5 years. I guess then their would be more supporters, and whatever. It may cause people to get obsessed with power, and whatnot, but in general it would be good.
the modern cacity isn't ready yet for that kind of power yet
neath is tecnolige
it would be fun though
when the time comes if it will there should be normal and that kind wait what about IR control XD
(Nov. 05, 2011  4:28 PM)spninoutoctrl Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2011  10:54 PM)kap1357 Wrote: also, but when they do the trick dishes how the hell would you be able to put that much detail on at such a small scale in real life?

you would need a designer an architect (not sure if that's how its spelled) and a builder all nuro uno in their jobs

yes but they would have to be dwarves.
but why i know a large amount of elaborate work would need to be done and it would be hard hard for a normal human person but im talking the best in the buiz for that project not dwarfs or little people unless they are the best in the buiz
lol, or we could resort to massive dishes for giants to do?
I decided to edit my whole post...

The whole thingy magingy about pegasus being the best bey won't exist...

The strongest blader would be kei...

I would definitly have fun with blading..no school..you can go everywhere

Get bullied and beat them ahhh this life would be AWESOME!
(Nov. 07, 2011  8:48 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: If the only option was beyblade then yes, i would say no if the options were pokemon or beyblade, bey i say no, why because lil kids will get smashed and plus you actually get hurt if it was in real life

and you haven't nearly lost your life yet, or got beaten up?
If you have then you would probably feel the same pain. You would get used to it though (yes I have nearly lost my life 10 times(roughly)), but yeah worrying for little ones (anyway the baby in the corner would have eaten his bey by now, LOL XD)...

kinda off topic (Click to View)
This would be cool REAL MOVES! and If someones trying to KILL you, you can use the bey to save you! Grin
(Nov. 20, 2011  1:49 PM)xXAresXx Wrote: If someones trying to KILL you, you can use the bey to save you! Grin
I guess defending yourself with beyblade would be cool, but you would need an extremely powerful beyblader and to be a strong blader.
heck nooooo!!!
i would never want beyblades in real life.
is it just me or has the fact that there
aren't custumizations came up.
and what if ur dad gave u a bey and u lost it.....then ur dead.
BUT other than that, it'd be cool to have like iron hair that never loses shape or for like 1 year never change my close. Smile (as long as i don't meet ryuga)
(Nov. 20, 2011  5:43 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: heck nooooo!!!
i would never want beyblades in real life.
is it just me or has the fact that there
aren't custumizations came up.
and what if ur dad gave u a bey and u lost it.....then ur dead.
BUT other than that, it'd be cool to have like iron hair that never loses shape or for like 1 year never change my close. Smile (as long as i don't meet ryuga)

In the MFB anime, customizing does occur, actually. Parts have been swapped between main characters on at least one occasion I can recall.
Yeah, I remember Kenta using ES in a battle against Poison Serpent once.
~~~
Back on topic, It'd be pretty fun to battle in a Sphere 360 Stadium, especially with a bey like Storm Capricorne. Stupid