If beyblade was like it was in the anime...

Poll: would you like it like that???

yes
74.11%
Mabye
21.28%
No way
4.61%
Total: 100% 282 vote(s)
I for some reason but want to lean to no, but only because the US government would get in an uproar over bey control, claiming that beys have the potential to kill people, when the true problem would be keeping beys out of the hands of those that would use beys to harm others...i.e. Ziggerot; the Dark Nebula Orginization
yeah this got way stretched out there lol real bit beasts would be cool, but realistically if any sort of power could be gathered from beyblades: yes, the evil that exists in our world would already know and would take it and have it protected by the U.S. CIA.
but other then that i think seeing a bit beast with your own eyes would be the most ultimate achievement.
Especially the big ones a.k.a. Griffolyon, Trypio, etc.

Beware the Beylluminati
If Beyblade was like it was in the anime, then school would also be about Beyblade. Oh, and not to mention, if the police used Beyblades, then once the criminals beat them in Bey battles it would not be pretty.
People won't call the game 'chidish' anymore...Yay Smile
If beyblade was like the anime, you can bet I would become some kind of power hungry tyrant instead of the type of person I am actually. I know somehow I would get corrupted by the power of my fave bey (Dark Driger) and end up becoming someone worse than Boris ever was.
That would be he same as if pokemon was real, only less dangerous
That beyblade collection of yours is now an arsenal of war!
Meh... my combo burn blaze TH170 PD would set the opponents to fire. l'drago would be my next meal on burn blaze's barbecue :3

RIP L'DRAGO. A FIRE BREATHING DRAGON JUST GOT BURNED SON!
if it was then let's just say my real life special move just got more dangerous.... GOOOOO SPECIAL MOVE BLAZING HURRICANE!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd be like the real life Zeo, all your bit-beasts/Mythological creatures will belong to me~

[Image: latest?cb=20111030234240]
that would be sick just having the anime as real life it will be cool just seeing all the characters from beyblade metal fusion masters and fury
You can always cosplay, y'know? :3
i will be hard to get the costumes to get in your size or mine and i like to meet ginkga from beyblade