If beyblade was like it was in the anime...

Poll: would you like it like that???

yes
74.11%
Mabye
21.28%
No way
4.61%
Total: 100% 282 vote(s)
I honestly didn't read the date lol. I forgot to read dates on how long ago they are. My bad. Anyway, now that I think about it more. Another thing making beyblade like the anime, is that you would have to train to create your special move, like Kenta did. Plus, like the anime, if you are extremely skilled at the art of blading, you can get a job, as a kid. Like Yu did. Got to leave in a high tech castle, and get free food. The battles would be way longer, so rounds wouldn't exist anymore. The power to make your opponent fall to their knees, makes the win even more amazing! At least it's not as dangerous as Bakugan IRL!
I think it would be really awesome if beyblade were like anime. It would make beyblading more entertaining and there would not be a matter of age group. Also there would be real world tournaments where bladers could battle and make name for themselves. Also bitbeast will be awesome as they would let us create special moves. So it would be awesome.
Maybe,because I could dream all day thinking of what special move I could have and Training my bey by wrecking rocks(which in real life should break the bey.)But think if anything went wrong while a battle is going on, it would wreck everything. And all the time there would be explosions and air pollution.That is why my answer would be maybe...
Well there wouldn't be explosions all the time. Remember, only the powerful bladers are able to make that happen, and there isn't a high percent of them. Don't get me wrong; there are a lot of powerful bladers in the show, but compared to ALL of the bladers in the world, the percent is small. You're not gonna find a powerful blader as much as your generic blader. And the generic blader doesn't have any explosions, nor even smoke. Plus what makes the chance even more smaller for an explosion, is that an explosion only happens between two or more bladers. So even if you find a powerful blader, and battle him, an explosion won't happen unless two powerful bladers battle each other.
(Oct. 18, 2011  10:09 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: Well yes that would be cool but anyone say what about anyone having the same bey because there's not enough for everyone on the WBO even outside of this so what's the total of every bey ever made compared to how many people that like beyblade in the world ?
Actually, there is because u could just go to the store and get a bunch and make a combo

Oh yeah! My Samurai Kraken (who has 2 special moves Grin) would be #1 and we would crush all the bad guys (like ryuga and rago and doji). I would CRUSH my brother's double Orochi(orojya) Synchrome!
(May. 12, 2014  8:22 AM)ElementDragon Wrote: I think it would be really awesome if beyblade were like anime. It would make beyblading more entertaining and there would not be a matter of age group. Also there would be real world tournaments where bladers could battle and make name for themselves. Also bitbeast will be awesome as they would let us create special moves. So it would be awesome.

It WOULD be awesome if Beyblade was a sport, not a toy.
Then life would be extreme.
(Jun. 04, 2014  2:45 AM)NeoFantom Wrote:
(May. 12, 2014  8:22 AM)ElementDragon Wrote: I think it would be really awesome if beyblade were like anime. It would make beyblading more entertaining and there would not be a matter of age group. Also there would be real world tournaments where bladers could battle and make name for themselves. Also bitbeast will be awesome as they would let us create special moves. So it would be awesome.

Then gym class will be a whole different story haha, btw I don't want explosions waking me up Tired
(Jun. 04, 2014  2:50 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2014  2:45 AM)NeoFantom Wrote:

Then gym class will be a whole different story haha, btw I don't want explosions waking me up Tired

If that were the case, gym class may be fun in High School..
undefined

this computer!!! always making perfectly good posts "undefined"! >Unhappy
Then I would have the strongest bey and destroy any opposers!I would also make Team Emperor D-structors the leaders of the universe!
(Mar. 22, 2014  6:20 AM)Meeper Wrote: this would be meepin' awesome, but having possibly being used as a weapon, hmm, then simply there would be laws about how you use them, but seriously, even so, some good blader would stop them!
Me and my friends would have some really cool beys then.
Me : Krytis : Bey of Time, special move is Roar of Time, it would attack the opponent by freezing time and attacking the opponent. A strong enough move to crack some parts off a normal bey (Ya know, what any normal person in the beyblade world would use)
My friend DaringTitan : Gerui : Bey of space, Special move is Black Destruction a move in which the bey absorbs light, leaving no reflection, then bursting all the light at its opponent, severly damaging a normal bey.
My girlfriend Grace : Kanis : Bey of Shadows, this bey's special move is Shadow Force, where the bey would vanish, then secretly chip the opponent bey apart one-by-one till the bey stops spinning.

My Friend Josiah: Arcii : The true strongest bey, once launched, it will never stop spinning, its special move is Gamma Ray Burst: The most powerful special move, 500 times more powerful than Nemesis's special move. This move is so powerful that any bey spinning on the whole Earth would either perish, or get damaged beyond repair, this move, not even Nemesis would survive it.

so ya, beyblade in real life would be 100% awesome in every way, and those who are saying "Then robbers would use beys to rob banks and more" Well then all the more fun to battle a crook and save the day!
Meeper, were you on MC WAR in minecraft? cause I found a user called Meeper2creeper. anyway, im neutral about this, if it was real it could either way, good or bad. good: exactly what meeper said. Bad: World would end, criminals would use beys as weapons. who is with me on my opinion?
Well, if it was like in the anime, maybe only some are strong enough to destroy/protect the world while the others watch while eating popcorn. As long as I can get a real bey, it would be awesome, if I don't and wields a weak factory made default/replica beyblade instead, I'm doomed.
Go into cave
Find top from 100s of years ago
Swag
I can already see me beybattling at my school and destroying the place...Yeah, I would probably get expelled. And sure, someone said that only strong bladers can cause explosions. But who's to say I wouldn't be one of those bladers. Now you're looking at my rank. Ok, for the record, the only reason my rank is so high is because I haven't been to that many tournaments.
(Jun. 10, 2014  3:14 AM)Flambo. Wrote: I can already see me beybattling at my school and destroying the place...Yeah, I would probably get expelled. And sure, someone said that only strong bladers can cause explosions. But who's to say I wouldn't be one of those bladers. Now you're looking at my rank. Ok, for the record, the only reason my rank is so high is because I haven't been to that many tournaments.

more like murder caused by people using beys like guns
I wouldn't use the beys as weapons...Plus all that would happen if it was a crazy intense battle. Kind of like Tyson vs Kai in G-Revolution.
(Jun. 03, 2014  5:08 PM)beybey33 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  10:09 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: Well yes that would be cool but anyone say what about anyone having the same bey because there's not enough for everyone on the WBO even outside of this so what's the total of every bey ever made compared to how many people that like beyblade in the world ?
Actually, there is because u could just go to the store and get a bunch and make a combo

Oh yeah! My Samurai Kraken (who has 2 special moves Grin) would be #1 and we would crush all the bad guys (like ryuga and rago and doji). I would CRUSH my brother's double Orochi(orojya) Synchrome!
If Beyblade was like it was in the anime, then only the weak bladers would have more than one bey to make a combo. I say this because look at all the strong bladers. They ALL have one bey that represents them and they are partners with. Gingka has Pegasus, Kyoya has Leone, Ryuga has L-Drago, and etc. You don't even have to be a strong blader, because in my opinion, Kenta was weak in the first season, but he had one bey.
Mixoris Wrote:If Beyblade was like it was in the anime, then only the weak bladers would have more than one bey to make a combo. I say this because look at all the strong bladers. They ALL have one bey that represents them and they are partners with. Gingka has Pegasus, Kyoya has Leone, Ryuga has L-Drago, and etc. You don't even have to be a strong blader, because in my opinion, Kenta was weak in the first season, but he had one bey.

Yeah, that's a good point. It's the same when I'm writing an MFB fanfic. If I give a character too much beys, it'll just ruin everything. Customizing the bey all the time rather than focus on one battle style. Plus, changing the parts is kinda like tearing the bit beast's limbs and stuffs apart and adding others. It might end up looking like Frankenstein, ya know?
Bit beasts aren't contained in the beyblade, they're contained in the bit chips.
(Jun. 10, 2014  8:17 PM)Du@l Wrote: Bit beasts aren't contained in the beyblade, they're contained in the bit chips.

I dunno, was that from the original series cuz I never watched it.
(Jun. 10, 2014  8:26 PM)Riga Yamisaki Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2014  8:17 PM)Du@l Wrote: Bit beasts aren't contained in the beyblade, they're contained in the bit chips.

I dunno, was that from the original series cuz I never watched it.

Yes, Bit Chips are from the original series, but I think the same can be said about MFB, except Face Bolt, not Bit Chip.
No, I believe it was confirmed that no "bit beasts" exist in MFB, they are simply there to make the battles look "cooler" to the people watching the show.
(Jun. 10, 2014  8:40 PM)Du@l Wrote: No, I believe it was confirmed that no "bit beasts" exist in MFB, they are simply there to make the battles look "cooler" to the people watching the show.

Then how did Gingka ride Storm Pegasus?
Was he really riding a top 0.o
Yeah, it's true that there are no bit beast in MFB. Instead, we call them beybeasts, happy now? The beys are linked to their blader (I have no idea how, maybe blader's spirit?)
sad that making a bey as powerful in the anime is possible, i've made the strongest bey's design, now I just need to forge it.

It's made of iridium metal, the heaviest usable metal, and weighs 1.2 pounds, also, its spin time is upwards of the 10-15 minute mark, pretty impressive that now beys spin around 3-10 minutes, and my expectations of that spin time increasing is high, my new bey should be capable of spinning around the 15 minute mark (Extremely heavy, and uses a bearing drive to turn that weight into momentum, making it spin for extreme times) it also is very heavy and so it is resistant to attacks, and it spins much longer than defense and stamina types.

And im designing more beys built to do awesome stuff, but ill do more of that on the modded beys discussion.