If You Could Train Under Any Blader Who Would It Be?

Hey all,

If you could train under/Be a disciple of any blader who would it be and why??

I would chose Xander as I like xcalibur and attack types and he has good discipline through his dojo training and is used to training up other bladers
idk if this is a thread or not but i would be training under the one, the only... delta akane!
Ooooo good choice, he’s got lots of skill/talent and is quite the perfectionist plus is just a general cool guy would definitely make a good mentor
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:07 AM)HalfAndFull Wrote: Ooooo good choice, he’s got lots of skill/talent and is quite the perfectionist plus is just a general cool guy would definitely make good a mentor

hmmm yes i also see the xander/xhaka would be a good mentor considering his power level, and his status as a blader, he could definitely give a few lessons and gave some before!
If it was oc it would be shun kurenai and for actually beyblade character it would be delta
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:45 AM)kai edits Wrote: If it was oc it would be shun kurenai and for actually beyblade character it would be delta

Yes! Shu was one of the ones to help Valt after all and inspire him to do better !
(Aug. 28, 2021  8:11 AM)HalfAndFull Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:45 AM)kai edits Wrote: If it was oc it would be shun kurenai and for actually beyblade character it would be delta

Yes! Shu was one of the ones to help Valt after all and inspire him to do better !
Shun kurenai is my oc of my fanfic and it’s not shu the official character btw
(Aug. 28, 2021  8:31 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  8:11 AM)HalfAndFull Wrote: Yes! Shu was one of the ones to help Valt after all and inspire him to do better !
Shun kurenai is my oc of my fanfic and it’s not shu the official character btw

Yeah my bad totes read that wrong and tg thought that “oc” was like referring to the manga or Japanese anime or something didn’t know you wrote fanfics
I’d pick someone more patient and chill, so probably Daina or someone similar.
Hmm, probably Bell. I love his cheerful personality. I don’t know how much training would get done though…
I would pick Lui, cuz he's ruthless and strict.
Someone serious enough to actually teach (so people like Valt, Drum and especially Bell are out) and someone who is not gonna be too hard on me (so Xhaka and Lui are out). I think Delta would be a good balance, though Daina, Aiga and Gwyn are nice options as well.
(Aug. 28, 2021  1:34 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Someone serious enough to actually teach (so people like Valt, Drum and especially Bell are out) and someone who is not gonna be too hard on me (so Xhaka and Lui are out). I think Delta would be a good balance, though Daina, Aiga and Gwyn are nice options as well.

I'm almost a hundred percent sure Gwynn would spend more time calculating the benefits of teaching you than he would actually teaching you anything.
(Aug. 28, 2021  1:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  1:34 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Someone serious enough to actually teach (so people like Valt, Drum and especially Bell are out) and someone who is not gonna be too hard on me (so Xhaka and Lui are out). I think Delta would be a good balance, though Daina, Aiga and Gwyn are nice options as well.

I'm almost a hundred percent sure Gwynn would spend more time calculating the benefits of teaching you than he would actually teaching you anything.

hmm I see you have created a dank meme, poggers

i'd go for delta because 1, in the climax of GT he became a gud guy and part of the victories, so yeah, also 2, he would be serious enough to do it in the first place, and 3, because i really want to inherit diabolos lol 
free. he’s just cool an op. he deserved more love in sparking though. and same with wizard in gt. but not fumiya
(Aug. 28, 2021  1:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Ah yes, but if he does teach me, he'll teach me every single formula I'll ever need to Beyblade. It's a bit overkill tbh.
I want someone who could actually teach me! someone who's not the hard (Lui Xander are out) And someone who realises mistakes so I would choose Aiga
Illya It seems she has good experience in blader also shes a girl blader ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Definitely Lui, he might be pretty tough but I’m sure my skills would rise extremely.
My boi Valt, seriously he's a good teacher Shu's had a corrupt student so um yeah no
Free de la Hoya
(Aug. 28, 2021  4:57 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Free de la Hoya

eerF ed al ayoH

i think free would be a pretty good teacher! he usually doesnt slack off much and has enough time on his hands, plus the things he learned and experienced in the past will help you become maybe even better than him!

(Aug. 28, 2021  4:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: My boi Valt, seriously he's a good teacher Shu's had a corrupt student so um yeah no

yeah he *kinda* taught hikaru and hyuga in sparking and look where they are now! he would be an amazing teacher because he has so much history and i mean he's the champion kinda like leon from pokemon sword and shield he teaches them stuff along the way
I'd go with my fav Free. He's given advice before to valt and shasa.
(Aug. 28, 2021  6:29 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I'd go with my fav Free. He's given advice before to  valt and shasa.

Training at night in a secret Forrest stadium, and pushing yourself well beyond your limits would be epic
Plus having a deer friend would be sweet