If I can get one starter...

If I can get one starter, which one should I get?
And would you guys get the God Customize Set over the starters (I don't have nL or Sr, and my lS's teeth are broken).
I would prioritize the GCS, then Sr, then nL. But I wouldn't know, nL stock is also a good idea
(Apr. 08, 2018  10:31 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I would prioritize the GCS, then Sr, then nL. But I wouldn't know, nL stock is also a good idea

Oh.
That's really sad cuz I just found out that GCS and nL aren't in Korea.
Also, is the launcher that comes with Sr good? I might get that.
But then I have no good attack type drivers and the only good driver I have is atomic.
NURRRR
Sr's launcher is pretty good. I wouldn't say as convenient necessarily as the LR Beylauncher, but if you want something nearly/just as strong as that, then you can get two birds with one stone by just buying Sr, so yeah, that may be a good idea if your budget is kind of low...

now I just have to wait for RBV 10 to do the same with two of my birds...
If I had to get one starter, it would be Spriggan Requiem. But between it and the God Customize Set, I'd get the God Customize Set. Well worth it with a lot of good parts. It has 2 right-spinners and 2 left-spinners, so be sure you have launchers ready.

If you really like nL, I would get GCS, then nL, then whatever from there. Try to prioritize what you like, so then you're happy.

My country doesn't sell any of these either. Can you buy off of eBay? I buy a lot from  pvccard.expert, and skyliners2012 is another recommended seller here on the forums. Maybe you can still order from them.
(Apr. 08, 2018  10:40 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: If I had to get one starter, it would be Spriggan Requiem. But between it and the God Customize Set, I'd get the God Customize Set. Well worth it with a lot of good parts. It has 2 right-spinners and 2 left-spinners, so be sure you have launchers ready.

If you really like nL, I would get GCS, then nL, then whatever from there. Try to prioritize what you like, so then you're happy.

My country doesn't sell any of these either. Can you buy off of eBay? I buy a lot from  pvccard.expert, and skyliners2012 is another recommended seller here on the forums. Maybe you can still order from them.

My grandparents are coming from Korea but they don't sell GCS. My parents won't let me get things from eBay after I got scammed with Burn Fireblaze lol

Skyliner's GCS seems pretty cheap tho
(Apr. 08, 2018  11:43 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2018  10:40 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: If I had to get one starter, it would be Spriggan Requiem. But between it and the God Customize Set, I'd get the God Customize Set. Well worth it with a lot of good parts. It has 2 right-spinners and 2 left-spinners, so be sure you have launchers ready.

My grandparents are coming from Korea but they don't sell GCS. My parents won't let me get things from eBay after I got scammed with Burn Fireblaze lol

Skyliner's GCS seems pretty cheap tho

oof...is there a way you could have somebody buy a GCS and sell it here on the WBO to you?

just wondering...but then again, your parents may not want you to have middleman interactions???
Did you do something about the scam? Get your money back and all?

Well, you could see if your parents would listen to you saying that the seller has a really good reputation (which you can show through eBay) and that other people who buy Beyblades on eBay can speak of personal experience to the seller's non-scamminess--something you probably didn't do the last time, I'm thinking? So, that would prove that it's not the same as last time.

I just got a GCS from pvccard.expert the other day. Just fine and dandy, like my first one from 88powerpig88, which was more expensive but still good and came faster (since 88powerpig88 is a US seller). So if they'd feel better about trusting a US seller, you could go that route, you'd just have to pay more money is all.

(Or if you live in another country than the US, we could see if there's a more appropriate seller for you. I don't meant to assume.)
(Apr. 09, 2018  1:01 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Did you do something about the scam? Get your money back and all?

Well, you could see if your parents would listen to you saying that the seller has a really good reputation (which you can show through eBay) and that other people who buy Beyblades on eBay can speak of personal experience to the seller's non-scamminess--something you probably didn't do the last time, I'm thinking? So, that would prove that it's not the same as last time.

I just got a GCS from pvccard.expert the other day. Just fine and dandy, like my first one from 88powerpig88, which was more expensive but still good and came faster (since 88powerpig88 is a US seller). So if they'd feel better about trusting a US seller, you could go that route, you'd just have to pay more money is all.

(Or if you live in another country than the US, we could see if there's a more appropriate seller for you. I don't meant to assume.)

For the first question, my parents said it was my responsibility so they wouldn't help to return it or anything (Asian parents...)
They would probably say yes if I show them that they have a good reputation. Thanks. And yes, I do live in the US.
Sr, dF, and nL are the way to go.

If you just want a powerful bey but not much good parts, get Winning Valkyrie
(Apr. 09, 2018  2:40 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Sr, dF, and nL are the way to go.

If you just want a powerful bey but not much good parts, get Winning Valkyrie

I have dF already, and keep in mind that my grandparents are coming from Korea (no wV there yet). I'll probably get Sr, maybe even Sr and nL, but if Korea gets GCS then ya.
Sr is the best option as then you get a good launcher with a Meta-Dominating bey (even stock)
GCS is only decent for a few parts. But Sr is the way to go if you want 2 amazing parts, a really great launcher and a dope looking bey. It's a solid package overall. nL is good but a lot have teeth problems due to bad molds. Like mine bursts after two mediocre hits.
I got the mediun teeth mold

You should only get GCS for atomic,bearing (if you know how to use it) bump and 7. The mold on the drain fafnir is not that good
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:34 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: I got the mediun teeth mold

You should only get GCS for atomic,bearing (if you know how to use it) bump and 7. The mold on the drain fafnir is not that good

God chip right? you can change it with the tW one
If /when you get the GCS I recommend the combo dF.7B.Br/At or aB.7B.Br (only against right spin)
God Customize Set.
Single starter Spriggan Requiem.
(Apr. 30, 2018  4:34 PM)Crimson Chin Wrote: I got the mediun teeth mold

keep in mind
if Sr/mG/G3 gets banned the role of GCS will change 

first, i’d imagine 75% or more of left spin beys played at tournaments are Sr
therefore, there might be a massive reduction in left spinning beys played in competition 
if this reduction occurred, it would make aB that much more important, as it dominates right spin
(of course bL is out, so this might be slightly mitigated for now)

second, deep chaos is currently used for the best stamina combos in the game
most people use it right now to counter mG/G3
without mG/G3 around, i’d expect to see more stationary attack combos played
this puts dC at a higher risk per match on average
(you could say the same for bearing combos)

either way there are several must haves in GCS
imo it’s a critical beyblade release, but you have to learn how and when to use the parts

just look at the winning combos thread and count the GCS parts in the top threes