Ideas/Theories/Thoughts of the plot after Legends Festival (Superking)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I want to put this out somewhere. So I will put this here, some of this info sounds like a no-brainer but still I wanted to discuss this because I feel like it is necessary.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]We are more than 50% done with this season and in few episodes the Legends Festival is going to start wrapping up. I wonder what they will do with the plot as we still have a significant number of episodes remaining to wrap the series and burst overall. I certainly do not see another tournament coming the Legends Festival seems to be their best bet and I don't see why and how they will implement another tournament in this season.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]In GT, Arthur and Gwyn made a whole lot better IMO instead of being a downgraded mini-Cho-Z. Because of Arthur and Gwyn the actual plot started happening in GT. Now I wonder what they will do with superking. I had this theory a similar figure like Arthur is gonna appear but that theory is totally flawed by so many reasons.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]With Shu being the "October" character in the season he is the 12th character in this season. I DO believe that we are NOT being introduced any more new/returning characters after Shu. Why am I focusing much on Shu? you may ask. If you recall, Gwyn was the 12th and final character introduced in GT. Season 4 (GT) had ~11 min 52 episodes. Same thing as Superking. I do believe with the similar characteristics I doubt we are getting any anime relevant bey in the future after Hyperion/Helios/Lucifer's evolutions. One thing that is surprising is that all of them are releasing on November.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Which makes me believe the later months December, January and February are reserved for other non-anime releases. My best bets (Manga relevant beys owned by other legendary bladers mentioned in the Manga but did not appear in the anime. Or simply just different generation remakes.)[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm really curious what they are going to do with Superking. Lean is like 100% the final antagonist for Superking and I don't see a reason why he will not be the final antagonist.[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm just gonna finger cross that they don't make Lean like Arthur or Phi who wants to be the "king of beyblade" and all that and break beys. From where it is heading, and how Lean is being developed. I have to say that they are going to make Lean another Red Eye/Phi/Arthur figure who wants to be just break beys and prove himself to be the best by disrespecting legends.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So what are your thoughts? Do you agree/disagree that Shu is the last character introduced in Superking? What do you think will be in store for Dec/Jan/Feb in the coming months for releases? What do you think of the plot beyond the Legends Festival?[/font]
Like I said in my other post; I do believe that we will get at least one more returning character simply because the booster beys have always appeared in the anime.

Also even I do not know what will happen after the legend festival. IMO they should have started the legend festival in the final arc like the God Bladers Arena not in the middle of the season. We havent seen the protagonists learn or properly establish their power levels. The first few episodes of training montages were good enough to a certain extent but I feel as if there has been no Character work put into the protagonists

Anyway, Back on topic.. I think lean will challenge shu after the legend festival and then after loosing and evolving his bey he will challenge all the other legends