IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating?

Poll: Are you doing somthing Beyblade related today?

Chyeah!
74.29%
Naw Unhappy
25.71%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
(May. 23, 2009  10:13 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Also, I think we found out that if you let people use blades, they will and do get trashed. Pinching_eyes_2

I still have to take a picture of the epically crushed HF Bottom. XD
:o
Nice.... sounda like you guys had fun, hope we get more members now. XD
(May. 23, 2009  10:19 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: :o
Nice.... sounda like you guys had fun, hope we get more members now. XD

So do I considering all the leaflets we handed out. I was a tad downhearted to find some strewn about the floor but i guess it's not like there'll be a lack of them anyways. ^^
since today is Beyday, i'm going to celebrate and have myself a Beyblade anime marathon of all the best Bakuten Shoot Beyblade battles. I have all of the first season, first half of second season and all of G Revolution DVDs in Japanese. Well i'll be doing this after Metal Fight Beyblade is over today.
(May. 23, 2009  10:56 PM)Pikachao Wrote: So do I considering all the leaflets we handed out. I was a tad downhearted to find some strewn about the floor but i guess it's not like there'll be a lack of them anyways. ^^

Pfft, like five, a teeny fraction of what we handed out. Plus I dropped pretty much all the leaflets other people gave me so I feel no guilt. XD
(May. 23, 2009  11:01 PM)Rocky Wrote: Plus I dropped pretty much all the leaflets other people gave me so I feel no guilt. XD

I would read the leaflet and stuff if it was something good, but when you're going through London and people (without ANY enthusiasm) give you a leaflet about mortgages and stuff, it's just like... "I live alone with my parents, have no source of income and have been playing beyblade all day. And you want to talk about mortgages? Really?"

This actually happened to me and I sort of felt sorry because I know what it's like to hand out leaflets now. =P
I actually had a wonderful day But now I'm exhausted ...
Hoping Brad will come on so he can update the BeyPoints section and everything Eee
That will take awhile for him to do, I wish him luck XD
Well I'm playing some MFB DS. And I just ordered a Storm Pegasis.
Yesterday I listened to the G-revolution soundtrack, all of the Japanese Beyblade openings and endings (including the latest MFB ones) and the insert songs from the English dub! Despite not being able to go to a tournament or Beyblade, I was at least able to do something Beyblade-related for Bey Day.
I might get a new beyblade today and next year if I find a beyblader in Florida I'll battle that person.
Today was beyday for me Grin haven't bladed that much since... Ever, I think, but I enjoyed meeting everyone more than anything else.
I had some odd matches with my cousin here and there this weekend. Nothing special.
(May. 24, 2009  5:28 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I might get a new beyblade today and next year if I find a beyblader in Florida I'll battle that person.

There are several bladers in FL btw There's a rough list of FL bladers somewhere in this thread. More have probably joined since then though.
(May. 23, 2009  9:10 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Some lonesome beyblading.

This is a really depressing post lmao

It's too bad you couldn't make it to BWR!
(May. 24, 2009  5:28 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I might get a new beyblade today and next year if I find a beyblader in Florida I'll battle that person.

Your on Man P:
(May. 23, 2009  3:02 PM)KnightWolf13 Wrote: I wish I can go to Canada though but I live in maryland so Mom and Dad won't bother for as they say "little game of spinning tops".

dude.... same here i live in masschuttes my mom cant go to canada for this Spinning game but i really wanted to go but DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW ill wait for next year in USA
I was in bed all day -.-; I only got 2 hours sleep before because I was sick and everything was moving Unhappy (Dizzy) so that really sucked Unhappy but on Sunday late arvo Kaifan and Tyson knocked on my door and we did a lot of games so I was happy Smile
This should be changed to "What did you do on Beyday 2009?" or something like that.

I did what my signature says XD

Sure I would battle you.