World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? (/Thread-IT-S-BEYDAY-How-are-you-celebrating)

Pages: 1 2

IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Pepe le Penguin - May. 23, 2009

WHat are you going to do on this most prestigous of days? I'm just curious if people are going to tournaments, or are going to hangout with a friend and use the unlimited battle rule for today, or anything of that sort.

I'm going to be having fun hosting the Battle at the Fort tournament, as most of you all know.

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - The Shredder - May. 23, 2009

Cleanign up my blades, customizing and testing a little, bought a new case for my blades, but sadly not battling
at least it's something XD

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Bey Brad - May. 23, 2009

sleeping for four hours and packing beyblades into a suitcase and suffering from really bad exhaustion

but i will persevere!

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Pepe le Penguin - May. 23, 2009

(May. 23, 2009  12:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: sleeping for four hours and packing beyblades into a suitcase and suffering from really bad exhaustion

but i will persevere!

You are not going to be at any competitions Brad?

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Bey Brad - May. 23, 2009

(May. 23, 2009  12:22 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: You are not going to be at any competitions Brad?

i'm running beyblade war room! i'm tired because i've been up since six AM getting ready for it

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Nuno - May. 23, 2009

I'll beybattle all day long! Eee

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - A' - May. 23, 2009

Well i'm not really doing anything special, I was playing some game called Garou: Mark Of The Wolves all night recently, and it's really getting on my nerves now that i can't find my Driger G and launcher and ripcord along with Dragoon GT parts, though i have a Dranzer GT AR and BB though, the worst part is i was going to plan a mini celebration for myself if i found those blades, which is the only ones i have other than launcher missing for HMS and pretty much my celebration is ruined.

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - josh-jf - May. 23, 2009

I ran the aussie meet up so hopefully i did my bit Smile

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Aikemi - May. 23, 2009

Nothing :\.

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Pich - May. 23, 2009

Battle At The Fort. Woooo!!!
I couldn't sleep, lol.

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Anu - May. 23, 2009

(May. 23, 2009  12:16 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Going to hangout with a friend and use the unlimited battle rule for today, or anything of that sort.

This ^^^

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Pepe le Penguin - May. 23, 2009

(May. 23, 2009  1:44 PM)Anu Wrote: This ^^^
Nice Joyful_2

SOrry Hero. I'll dedicate a battle to you.Wink

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - theflightyellz - May. 23, 2009

Making faces Grin And getting ready for day 2 of Spinoff tomorrow, can't wait to hear about how today went.

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Grey - May. 23, 2009

By revisiting Beywiki WBO! Happy Beyday, everyone!

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - KnightWolf13 - May. 23, 2009

I wish I can go to Canada though but I live in maryland so Mom and Dad won't bother for as they say "little game of spinning tops".

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - fragbait - May. 23, 2009

By playing Super Smash Bros Brawl. And hopefully unboxing my S&D Reshuffle when I get home!

Dedicate a battle to me, where ever you happen to be, please? I don't even have 2 winders to rub together.

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Storm Pegasis - May. 23, 2009

Happy Beyday guys! I can't celebrate cause I have nothing related to beyblade since I lost my custom Beyblade and my Beyblade DVD.

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Synesthesia - May. 23, 2009

I spent more money on beys if that counts :\

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - theflightyellz - May. 23, 2009

I'd say that counts, since you're aiding the game Smile

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - MuchWow - May. 23, 2009

since i have a biology test tomorrow Unhappy i only will blade a bit at night... and pray to get the free S pegasis Tongue_out

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Lance Perfora - May. 23, 2009

Sitting down and eating four bowls of ramen. its fantastic <3

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - fragbait - May. 23, 2009

I'll tell you how I'm spending MY Beyday.

By unboxing my Stamina and Defense Reshuffle and assembling my first MFBS! Supaburn
Too bad I don't have launchers and a stadium yet. But I have 2 grips!

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Cye Kinomiya - May. 23, 2009

Some lonesome beyblading.

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Jsc - May. 23, 2009

I put a few of the stickers on my MFB attack stadium. Im also having a Mini- tournament tonight with my parents ^^ (Those are the only people I can play with Smile )

RE: IT'S BEYDAY! How are you celebrating? - Pikachao - May. 23, 2009

Been blading at Spinoff with people! It was so awesome. I think we got quite a few people interested, and handed out large amounts of leaflets. =]

I'm surprised how many people remember beyblade. People were like "OH, THIS CARP IS BACK! IT WAS SO GREAT" etc. =D

Also, I think we found out that if you let people use blades, they will and do get trashed. >.<