INSANE deal on ZeroG DX set!

I'm sorry but... I donno where else to post this (mod please move this to the right place sorry Tired)...

So I generally like to shop for days until I find the best deal...
But this is easily one of the best deals out there.

http://www.topbrandgames.com/products/b00a7kr7f4-5

20.70+tax, free continental shipping (paid via Paypal too)... and you get the legitimate BBG-24 ZeroG Ultimate DX Attack/Balance set (I already bought one, and I got it delivered already. It's shiny and came really quick but I just ordered a second one). Retail is about 40USD in every other seller.

I know the pickings are a bit thin in it, and the only real beys/pieces that are top tier are the Girago, Balro, SA165, GCF... And I do know that Zirago is coming out shorty as Hasbro's release of Girago...

...But 20.70+tax continental free shippping, for six chrome wheels, SEXY RED SA165, SLIME GREEN GCF. Is a steal. Period. Especially if you don't have a lot of the parts in it yet. And it's right near holiday season too! Get it on your wish list!

EDIT: And I guess SWD is pretty okay too...
Thanks for this post. Will be hosting a few tournaments this month most likely these will make great prizes!
It is not a bad deal, but our Authorized Beyblade Dealer dimsum2u once had them for basically that price shipping included. Forty dollars for them is not a good price, you should stay away from sellers giving that price for those sets.

In any case, you can go ahead and post this news in the Stores with Beyblades in stock topic.