[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

maybe at a tourney or a park or something
probably. But since our location of residence differes, that could be a problem.
It's more likely we will video chat or somthing but weed all get to see and talk to eachother remember meeting r for practiceing team buisnness and meeting not to go have fun and do whatever u want and we will probably only have normal meeting with knights in ur area like silverposiden bbs and bc
maybe we could talk on skype or somethin does everybody have one but i dont know how we r gonna practice together
i have a skype!!!
ya me too but i dont have a video camera but i do have a mike
(Aug. 18, 2011  10:44 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: ya me too but i dont have a video camera but i do have a mike

ya same here
really? wow. i thought that everyone on skype had a vid camera and we were the odd one out. well at least we can communicate
(Aug. 18, 2011  8:14 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: maybe we could talk on skype or somethin does everybody have one but i dont know how we r gonna practice together

I don't have a Skype amd I am not really sure what it is.
(Aug. 19, 2011  12:37 AM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: really? wow. i thought that everyone on skype had a vid camera and we were the odd one out. well at least we can communicate

haha wow
I will try getting you all on gmail and adding you.

I'm not using no Skype. Gmail Audio and Video rocks. THEREFORE:

ALL MEMBERS NEED TO MAKE A GMAIL ACCOUNT IF THEY DON'T HAVE ONE.

When you have made yours, send the email address to me. I'll add you and I need a list of everyones and send it to all members.
I have an gmail adress just look at my profile I will send bbs and bc and anyone else on knights an email
Yo beybladestation if I wanna join can I own my current group and if I do do I still have to fill out the form since your said I could probably join.
Ahhh would it be strange for you to join ur rival team especially when u would have to kinda be rude to ur team by joining another one I would be hurt go fight for ur team u r there leader afterall
he is probably just trying to spam us
(Aug. 19, 2011  8:08 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: he is probably just trying to spam us

ya
Ethan, I just realized one thing, you have been acting like you have already been accepted, when you haven't, please wait until you are accepted.
Hai Gais! ive been toying with the idea of a team tournament if you havnt heard, the way ive been thinking it will work is each member on a team will team up with one other team mate on your squad for example BC and BBS and 2 members from a different team will squad up for example me and kami kazi blader, and we will do one on ones between each members of the two different squads like me vs BBS and kami kazi blader vs BC and vice versa. the squad with the most wins outta the two different matches wins. each team can have more then one squad battle in the tournies so all team mates can participate. i wanna start this in IL because we produce the best bladers. i wanna run this by all the teams in the state like team storm strikers. let me know if you like this idea and i will run this by kai-v and get our teams competing! Thanks for reading Knights
~Shorty Vybe captain of Team Tyranny~!
Lol, i thought you said the idea of team blading was stupid. But I'm not sure if team blading is a WBO official type of event yet.
I think this is a great idea but one question will the team who wins get beypoints? Or the people who win?
I originally hated the idea of team blading because i didnt think the play format could work. but then i did a mock tourny with a local buddy of mine with teams and it was so much fun. its quite the bonding expierence too! You have to understand that im a High school wrestler, skateboader and a Break dancer, all things you do on your own so this team thing is starting to rub off on me xD. I plan to Make it an actual WBO Sanctioned style of play. i feel your team can help me make it happen as well!
Honestly, Team tournies are not a WBO official type of event. This may not even happen officially. It could be nice if it does.
Ok, I get it, I'm a wuss. Call me it.

See, I cannot travel 1hr for Beyblade unfortunately. So, I am hosting a tourney soon 27th, with the team...
i lik this idea lol i would love to do this but im really busy with football but i could "sick" idk it still depends if it even happens
(Aug. 19, 2011  9:50 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Ok, I get it, I'm a wuss. Call me it.

See, I cannot travel 1hr for Beyblade unfortunately. So, I am hosting a tourney soon 27th, with the team...

A team touny? Or a regular tourny? didn't really understand the with the team part. But either way THANK YOU! I should probably be able to go since you live close by I think.