[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

(Aug. 19, 2011  9:48 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Honestly, Team tournies are not a WBO official type of event. This may not even happen officially. It could be nice if it does.

Thats why i said im gonna throw it by kai-v and hopefully convince her this is a good idea. Let me handle all the work with getting it official, you guys just be ready when the day comes xD
Well, one prob, BBS can't make it, I can't either. SCHOOL.
dnt u think we all have school coming up im going to b busy for a while bc of football plus it will prob take a while for the event to even happen if it even does
welll you guys seem pretty against the idea, cuz everytime i suggest something you have an excuse of why it wont work. just tell me if your team does not wanna participate. im trying to find serious teams that will attend this if i get it official.
Ohh I suggest a team tourny and everone says no he suggests one sounds great ya know this was my idea first u know
(Aug. 19, 2011  9:27 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Ethan, I just realized one thing, you have been acting like you have already been accepted, when you haven't, please wait until you are accepted.

I know but I am friends with all u guys tryed starting a team with u fury mrblade bbs and kamekazi and then u And bbs started one with all my friends and left me in the dust i was hurt and u guys still havnt let me in yet I do what I can to help I guess I'm like ur support guy like modoka until I am acceped
Who is on tyranny besides u and kamekazi u need a thread
Ethan its ok we are in this together if one of us gets in the knights the other will be happy for the other one and I love the idea of bbs tourney but school is going to but In the way and Its first year of high school so I'm getting used to it right now

I'll try to make it once posted in a thread(the tourney hosted by bbs)

We both have been hurt by not being let in but we have to forget the past and move on to the present and if I don't make it I will be happy for Ethan and the team
Both teams are great and are equally good so if we have a tourney the teams are both great
(Aug. 19, 2011  10:53 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: welll you guys seem pretty against the idea, cuz everytime i suggest something you have an excuse of why it wont work. just tell me if your team does not wanna participate. im trying to find serious teams that will attend this if i get it official.

If SilverPosiedon,Fury and Mrblade2000 and me make it techinically our team can still participate if BeyCenter and BBS can't. Wait how many members of the team need to be there?
Edit: EE1997 BBs tounry will be private
My guardian is not fully playable on this issue. It is not something comes up, it is just issues in family.

So, I cannot do that. But myself will be hosting numerous tournies for BBladers in my area soon!!!

I just need Kei to approve the PM I sent!
(Aug. 20, 2011  2:31 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: My guardian is not fully playable on this issue. It is not something comes up, it is just issues in family.

I don't understand this part of your post. Who are you replying to?
ShortyVybe, he was talking about me always putting something out there.

I'm hosting a tourney in those in my area. Two of the members will be there, BeyCenter and Silver Poseidon.

I am working with Kei on PayPal issue, if he accepts to this, I can regularly serve the bladers in my town and be with ShortyVybe among Illinois Tourney Holders!
i hope u become a illinois tourney holder becuase it is easier becaues we live close by
I really hope we have a team tourny if I get in that was one of the main reasons I tryed starting a team
there should be something like metal fight explosion's tourney in real wit wbo teams
Guys I wasn't trying to spam yous. I was just wondering because BBS said I could most likely join.
Well, you would all have to send and application, and all of you may not make it.
Still I think u should stay on one team
(Aug. 20, 2011  7:19 PM)SilverPoseidon Wrote: there should be something like metal fight explosion's tourney in real wit wbo teams

That's always been my beyblade dream the reason I tryed starting a team and am trying to join one but of corse the teams would have more than 5 members but I'm pming kaiv about it
It would be way too hard.

The Entry Fee for such, honestly I would charge $10. That's just tooo much money and work.
my beyblade is known as counter scorpion its a balance type my beyblade peices consist on various beyblade. my weakness is stanima types my best attck combo is bull ring gemios spintrack and es posion scorpion tip im an experinced blader i have been playing beyblade since the hms and plastics in mf since the toy launched in america i am a very skilled blader and i would love to join the knights
There is a application form you have to follow in the OP and please send it to BBS
Include the combinations, please!
He's guys check out team tourny format in questions and comments all of u tag tournys r probably gudda be legal and team tournys r being disscused sooooo PICK TAG PAAARTNEERS!!!!!! SHORTYVIBE AND KAMEKAZI SHOULD BE ONE then mabye bbs and bc who wants to be my partner its a tag team so I don't have to be a knights member same with ee1997
Hey bbs when's ur tourny do I have to be a knight to come and is there gudda be a knights vs team tyranny and who wants a tag tourny
i dont think there will be a team tyranny vs us but i would love to have a tag tourny
(Aug. 22, 2011  5:53 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Hey bbs when's ur tourny do I have to be a knight to come and is there gudda be a knights vs team tyranny and who wants a tag tourny

BBS's tourny is on September 27th but the entry limit is full.