[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

Than you would get angry every time I asked and you said you were annoyed of me. So if I entered an application you would just say no and me and libraeagle practice every day
I said you could do it, I might reject though.

Just post it here.
It's InfiniteLibra change it from InfiniteEagle on the first page
Dear Members of the Knights,

I would like to apply and become one of the brave and valiant Knights. I am a fan of beyblade since 2003 and after beyblade stopped I lost all interest. Then as beyblade came back I started to renew my hobby and love beyblade once again. I have been playing Beyblade Metal Fusion since it came out in the US July 2010. Also my neighbor and I Infinitelibra practice or play beyblade everyday. I have mostly Metal Fusion or Master beys and a couple Metal Fight beys. I have some strenghts such as my launch which is strong and keeps the bey spinning longer. Some weaknesses I have is that I sometimes I don't make good combos but using WBO I have started to improve on my combos. The type of launch I use for attack types versing other types is the slide and shoot but if attack types are going against other attack types then I use a normal launch. For defense types I use a ricochet launch against every type. For stamina types I use a concealment launch where you put your launcher behind your back and and conceal your launcher than when you launch you shoot the bey somewhere where there is no opponent and than your bey is saved from many attacks. I have been to one tournament Beat the Heat and it was a blast. I want to join so I can enjoy beyblading with more people my age. Also I want to join the Knights so I can play with my friend Infinitelibra. I don't have a Youtube account but I do watch Beybladestation and Beycenter and some of their videos are hilarious. I have an email account and I live in Illinois. My best attack, defense, and, stamina combos are as listed.

Attack
1) Lightning L-Drago 100RF
2) Meteo L drago CH120R2F
3)Lightning L drago 100R2F

Defense
1)Earth Bull GB145CS
2)Earth Aquario GB145CS
3)Earth Bull C145CS

Stamina
1)Burn Bull 100WD
2)Burn Aquario DF145WD
3)Earth Aquario DF145WD
(Jul. 29, 2011  8:54 AM)ShortyVybe Wrote: to be truthful, the idea of team blading is the stupid. even if your on a team battling is 1v1 so you might have to play eachother anyway. sure it helps for practice but bey battling is a solo thing. just seems like guys trying to feel in power because they can deny a kid over the internet a little banner under there name haha.

ShortyVybe, I know i said I would not argue with you, but seriously. Teams, are to learn from each other, not battling other teams. Who said anything about this about "POWER". I really don't care about "Power". And the thing of "Kids". you do realize most people on this team are already in their teens. And the others are like, what, 1 year or 2 away from their teens. Kids could join, but thats cuz they really know their stuff.
(Jul. 27, 2011  6:44 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2011  3:27 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Let me give u a big ETHAN welcome I have been "TrYiNg" to get on the nights for a while u got in pretty quick I guess because u know bc and bbs anywhay welcome to the knights SILVER PASIDEN......PISSIDUN....POSIDONE.....OH I GIVE UP
That was quite insulting, actually.

I met him, and that for a reason. We looked into how good he was, he knew good combinations and how things worked around, especially with Meteo L-Drago.

EDIT: I'm coming to a decision Ethan with probably not be a member of ours. I just don't think he's updated.

Im srry to silver posidan and bbs if what I said was insalting and I was just trying to be funny with that misspelling and why do u think Im not updated u gave me a 10 question quiz
OK

I have had just enough. I AM NOW ANNOUNCING!:

EE1997 VS. Ethan37066

We will be deciding who, which person will make it to the top, and get in to The Knights.
How are we going to decide? Awww I wanted both of them on the team.
Nope. We do not have spots left for them in particular, we will have more but to find the best, they will comptere.

You and other members will have decisions too.
What are me and Ethan supposed to verse about
You guys will have quizzes, tests, whatever.
We are just going to decide between u two
EDIT:Never mind
Ok I thought me and Ethan will have to battle with our beys.
Actually, InfinteLibra, you are right as well.

The Committee of the Team, the members, will help the decision.

EDIT: lolwut, no way
Well I know it's not gudda happen but I think if we r so equaly good we should both get in infidente Libra thinks so but I know it's not gudda happen ( sigh).
I think since we both are equally matched and since it's better to have more people than none at all we both should get but no that's never ever going to happen
Think about what we all said
Just had team meeting, we are looking over you guys.
Ok did u know shortyvibe is starting a team to rival the Knights
Ps great job eartheagle1997 on getting second at beyslay but if I were there it may have been different
Pps basalt king is on team tyranny I will suply u guys with info
Thanks but I believe the results would have been the same or better
I think it would have been alot different with me there
ethan its not any of ur bussiness to tell ppl whos on whos team and u werent there so nothing was different so it doesnt matter
(Aug. 06, 2011  10:12 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Just had team meeting, we are looking over you guys.

what team meeting?!?!?!
I think BBS,Beycenter, and SilverPosiedon met
(Aug. 09, 2011  3:51 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: I think BBs,Beycenter, and SilverPosiedon met

uggg i wanted to come!!!!

anyway am i the youngest on our team?