[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

Wow many knights r going to beyslay 3
when do the knights meet
Don't know yet, currently.
I don't know if that's a good idea u guys would all have to meet up if we do we should meet at some tourny.......a tourny like BEYSLAYlll or not u could vidio chat
Really how r you all going to meet up for that
UPDATE:

SilverPoseidon is being evaluated. We may have a new member.
Wow I didn't think there were so many illinois bladers
well we r pretty amazing people.
MAJOR UPDATE:

We have a new member. SilverPoseidon. Welcome!
Welcome to the team SilverPoseidon
thanx its a pleasure
Yes, it is an honor man.

This guy is new here, but he has been checking back and forth. Met him in real life, we're buddies.

I'll add ya on the list now.
(Jul. 26, 2011  9:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Yes, it is an honor man.

This guy is new here, but he has been checking back and forth. Met him in real life, we're buddies.

I'll add ya on the list now.

It is. Knowing him in real life and all. He's a great blader. Its sefinately a great honor to have someone like him on our team. Welcome again.
thanx a lot agian and again
Let me give u a big ETHAN welcome I have been "TrYiNg" to get on the nights for a while u got in pretty quick I guess because u know bc and bbs anywhay welcome to the knights SILVER PASIDEN......PISSIDUN....POSIDONE.....OH I GIVE UP

Ha ha h ha ha h
welcome silverposiedon to the knights even though i eartheagle1997 or now eaglelibra tried to join but i coudnt make it i still give you all knights best regards
(Jul. 27, 2011  3:27 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Let me give u a big ETHAN welcome I have been "TrYiNg" to get on the nights for a while u got in pretty quick I guess because u know bc and bbs anywhay welcome to the knights SILVER PASIDEN......PISSIDUN....POSIDONE.....OH I GIVE UP
That was quite insulting, actually.

I met him, and that for a reason. We looked into how good he was, he knew good combinations and how things worked around, especially with Meteo L-Drago.

EDIT: I'm coming to a decision Ethan with probably not be a member of ours. I just don't think he's updated.
would i be able to applicate once again
could i apply again and bbs eaglelibra is my bros account and i got my old one back
BBS wanna have an alliance with my group Storm Strikers? We are 11 members strong with extra non WBO members. I have been surveying your group for a while so I think you guys would be the perfect allies.
Not bein' mean here, but:

get out

No way man, your team will accept anything and/or anyone.
to be truthful, the idea of team blading is the stupid. even if your on a team battling is 1v1 so you might have to play eachother anyway. sure it helps for practice but bey battling is a solo thing. just seems like guys trying to feel in power because they can deny a kid over the internet a little banner under there name haha.
I don't think this team is all about power
Seriously?

You realize that me, BeyCenter, and Silver Poseidon meet every week? We just practice and learn techniques. EE1997, I said you could try again. Calm down, make your own team if that's the case. I told you guys, we won't be small little online teams. This helps, practice.