[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

(Jul. 08, 2011  12:44 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Yes sir beybladestation sir

As BBS, no prefix intended. As part of a team, we act as a team and make team decisions. if you make it in, it is the same. You will not have to call any of me and BBS sir just cuz we are co-leaders, no, we will all act as a team, and be a team.
This sure beats the team I'm on, no offfense to any Bezerkers... I wish I lived in Illinois...
Believe me, we only take in the BEST of the BEST in Illinois. Seriously, we meet in person and online.

So, this team, to join, has to have 1+ Year in MFB, Good Combination knowledge [There's a quiz], amazing launching technique, and just overall performance.
Somthing not said in my application i have been playing mfb since it was realeased regular beyblade since I was 3 and very expierienced so more than a year I like to use sharpshooter it is my signitare launch where I hit my opponent in mid air to eather weaken or stadium out my opponent if not sliding shoot
I have all season 1 mfb and gravity perseus
Do I have to take a combo quizz
You should receive the quiz during this weekend.
Thanks bbs
Email or pm
Good luck everyone
Yup.

Also, LibraEagle:

UPDATE [MAJOR]:

New member is currently being discussed on drafting. BeyCenter and I will be meeting in a couple minutes to discuss his ability to join in.
hey im confused how do i join again? or atlease try
U must send an application with the necessary requirments on page # 1 to beycenter and bbs.
I played beyblade even when it stopped before mfb and I said sir because the teams called the knights and thats what the leaders called it was a joke hey mabye the knights should hold a tournament like 4 recrutment winner joins just a thought but if not a regular tourny.
[Huge quote removed.]Team Bezerker has online meetings and live meetings.
Our team would like to battle yours
When are we going to meet up or go to a tournement? Maybe Bey Slay III?
Ya I'm asking shortyvibe to put it in schemberg and we could probably make it there
(Jul. 10, 2011  3:50 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Ya I'm asking shortyvibe to put it in schemberg and we could probably make it there

He already make a topic for Bey Slay 3 it's in Schaumberg
No meetings yet peeps.

Also, Bey Slay is not in anyway related to The Knights, we do not want Bey Slay to associate with us because of reasons.
I just think we should meet there
(Jul. 10, 2011  4:06 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I just think we should meet there

WDK yet (we don't know yet)
We should hold our own tournement!!!!!
Nah... we just meet up and such if we do go to a tourney.

O.K.! LibraEagle has been accepted.
MAJOR UPDATE:

BeyCenter and I will be meeting again, tomorrow. We will be discussing a draft involving 2 Members that attended BeySlay 2.
who r the two members i was there but i lost to fury Tongue_out but im not good with applications i have no idea wat to do haha
You are not the two members, we are still processing them into draft.