I would like to see more Hasbro Beystadiums in tournaments

I know that the Beystadiums avaiable for tournament are the most "fair" ones, but not everyone can get Takara Tomy Beystadiums. Even Hasbro ones are pretty expensive! I think the tournament rules should be a bit more flexible and allow some Hasbro Beystadiums. For example, the Epic Rivals, Star Storm, Snake Pit, Basic, etc. These don't have that much of a problem, but if there is a reason they aren't allowed, please tell me. Ones I would get banned would be the SlingShock and Rail Rush, because the gimmicks they have give too much advantage to SlingShock and Attack beys
(Apr. 12, 2019  6:59 PM)Carlo179 Wrote: I know that the Beystadiums avaiable for tournament are the most "fair" ones, but not everyone can get Takara Tomy Beystadiums. Even Hasbro ones are pretty expensive! I think the tournament rules should be a bit more flexible and allow some Hasbro Beystadiums. For example, the Epic Rivals, Star Storm, Snake Pit, Basic, etc. These don't have that much of a problem, but if there is a reason they aren't allowed, please tell me. Ones I would get banned would be the SlingShock and Rail Rush, because the gimmicks they have vive advantage to SlingShock and Attack beys

The Hasbro stadiums are generally too small. The pockets are also really tiny, which usually allow Beys to escape. The Star Storm stadium's ridge is nowhere near round, which can interfere with faster combos. I think the same goes for the Snake Pit stadium, but I don't know. I agree with the SlingShock stadiums not being allowed unless there is a SlingShock format in the future.
Hasbro generally makes bad beystadiums that are unsuitable for tournament play. Kind of like most of their beys. Sometimes they have raised or flat parts in the middle. Or there are too many nonstandard edges and holes.

If you're serious about holding a WBO tournament, save up for a B-09 or a B-33. This is in the wrong thread, it should be in the pinned WBO rules questions thread. Go ahead and rename this thread
"I want more beystadiums to be tournament legal" because the word need doesn't apply.
Yeah, like sayed, Hasbro stadiums is so small. But I hope one day make Hasbro copy of standard type beystadium.
The Chaos Core stadium works good for tournaments, the only issue is the divits in the stadium itself which doesn't support volcanic driver combos to well or any attack type driver for that matter.
The B-09 and B-33 are bey neutral; everything works in them. Other beystadiums don't have that neutrality; hence they are banned for tournament play.
Ok. Will change the name of the thread, my bad. I agree Hasbro Beystadiums are small, but here in Mexico, a TT Beystadium costs around $1500 MX. Not everyone can pay that much for a Beystadium. Then, why not add a way for these Beystadiums to be used, even if not all or not in all tournaments? I think of a option that people can turn on or off about using Hasbro Beystadiums in the tournaments
Well, it's like $40 to eBay a B-09 or B-33 to the states. Apparently shipping is a lot more to Mexico. Like $80 according to what you said.

Just one of the exciting barriers to entry to running a WBO tournament!

Seriously, check again on eBay, or see if it's cheaper shipping through another method.
It was lower, but still, $1033 MXN is pretty high, specially when Hasbro ones are at $600 MXN
The only one that could be feasible is the Snake Pit Stadium. But again, the pockets are really close to the Dish
Yeah, I agree that they are too close to the Dish and that they are pretty small, but Maybe we can use the Metal Fusion basic ones. The pockets are big enough and they aren't that close to the Dish as the Burst ones
(Apr. 13, 2019  2:53 AM)Carlo179 Wrote: Yeah, I agree that they are too close to the Dish and that they are pretty small, but Maybelline we can use the Metal Fusion basic ones. The pockets are big enough and they aren't that close to the Dish as the Burst ones
Here's the problem with Hasbro Metal Fight Stadiums. They're FLAT, Attack Types will barely move at all.

If it's not an official WBO tournament, I think you're best experience will come from using the Snake Pit Stadium. Its pockets are the furthest away from the dish and it has the most standard shape
IIRC, the Octagon Showdown Stadium (ramps removed) was being considered for a brief period of time during MFB. It's easily the best hasbro stadium ever made. too bad it costs around 40 bucks.
At first, it was a good idea, since it costed $20 USD, but nowadays, I rather buy a TT one because it's cheaper. Even a Gatinko Battle set Is easier to get and cheaper!