I want to go tournament and be ranked

Hi, i have been into beyblading for years and I'm at an age(16) where i finally want to go to tournaments and be ranked. How do i go about starting off and finding tournaments around me to become ranked? What blades and drivers are banned? And what are good combos to use? Currently I am using Cho Z Achilles 00 Dimension. Is there better combos? Am help and tips would help
(Apr. 08, 2019  9:31 PM)Luke R. Wrote: Hi, i have been into beyblading for years and I'm at an age(16) where i finally want to go to tournaments and be ranked. How do i go about starting off and finding tournaments around me to become ranked? What blades and drivers are banned? And what are good combos to use? Currently I am using Cho Z Achilles 00 Dimension. Is there better combos? Am help and tips would help

Spriggan Requiem was temporarily banned due to the fact that it can be changed to Left/Right spin, and to avoid cheating it was temp. Banned. but it's not now. You just have to keep Spriggan in the same rotation for the remainder of the match until you can face another opponent. Maximum Garuda was also temp. banned, but like Requiem, it's not now. Though I don't remember the rules for using it. Sorry.
(Apr. 08, 2019  9:31 PM)Luke R. Wrote: Hi, i have been into beyblading for years and I'm at an age(16) where i finally want to go to tournaments and be ranked. How do i go about starting off and finding tournaments around me to become ranked? What blades and drivers are banned? And what are good combos to use? Currently I am using Cho Z Achilles 00 Dimension. Is there better combos? Am help and tips would help

Welcome To The WBO Luke R.!
Welcome!
The WBO is awesome
Welcome to the WBO!
Here be the Burst Standard Rulebook:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kg58Ib...xxDrqhsZYE
I think we all do and i am going to be on top
Yeah welcome to the WBO! And the only one who's gonna be on top is me.-Avery
Except I'm gonna be on top.
And I'm going to be on the bottom lol.
Anyway, a good combo for Cho-Z Achilles that I'm going to use for a tournament this Sunday is Cho-Z Achilles 00 Bump Destroy. It sometimes gets a last-second KO like Metal Fight Beys. As of right now, there are no bans in the Standard Burst Format, but there are some limitations that are listed in the rulebook that OldSchool linked you to. Good luck in your tournament experience!
Gl Luke r gl