I need help finding an amazing combo

Try this: Mirage Helios (II) Wheel Xtend+ 1S
I am making it too
I'd suggest using the "Build me a combo!" thread
(Apr. 16, 2021  8:00 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I'd suggest using the "Build me a combo!" thread

The way to find if the combo is good is by going to https://beybladeplanner.com/ it's also free.
there is a thread for this already.
The best combos that have never been deafed what I use is curse hyperion and knockout pegasus
can somekne close?
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:56 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Alright, I’m gonna start preparing so I can win some tournaments once covid is over. Thanks for the rules!

Now the way deck format works is simple. You and your opponent construct a deck of 3 beys with no repeating parts. You’ll present your decks to each other and the judge to confirm there are no repeating parts. After that you and your opponent will each choose in secret 1 bey from your deck to begin with. After the first battle whoever lost gets to choose weather they want to rematch or not. (A rematch is where you and your opponent will use the same beys you just used for that game.) if there is no rematch declared then the winner chooses what bey from his deck he will use and present it to their opponent. After that the opponent then chooses a bey from his deck to use for the new battle. (Both players may choose the same bey they just used if they want.) and this process repeats itself until someone reaches 5 points.

Can you use the same chip on a different combo like have 2 ragnoruks in yiur deck or does that still class as the same part also thought it was a 5 deck now not a 3 deck or am I mistaken
*le amigo bump streak*
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:27 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  4:56 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: Now the way deck format works is simple. You and your opponent construct a deck of 3 beys with no repeating parts. You’ll present your decks to each other and the judge to confirm there are no repeating parts. After that you and your opponent will each choose in secret 1 bey from your deck to begin with. After the first battle whoever lost gets to choose weather they want to rematch or not. (A rematch is where you and your opponent will use the same beys you just used for that game.) if there is no rematch declared then the winner chooses what bey from his deck he will use and present it to their opponent. After that the opponent then chooses a bey from his deck to use for the new battle. (Both players may choose the same bey they just used if they want.) and this process repeats itself until someone reaches 5 points.

Can you use the same chip on a different combo like have 2 ragnoruks in yiur deck or does that still class as the same part also thought it was a 5 deck now not a 3 deck or am I mistaken

So if you are using 2 superking beys you can not use the same sparking chip. But say you are using a gt bey like a master Diabolos, and a superking bey like death diabolos. Even though they are both Diabolos they are not the same part because 1 is a GT chip and one is a sparking chip.

And as for the 5 deck and 3 decks. There is a format called 5G which is what Japan and some other country’s use for their tournaments. However their tournaments I believe are sanctioned by Takara Tomy. Over here in the states, Canada, and UK Hasbro doesn’t sanction and events or anything. All tournaments are being held and ran by fans of the game. So that’s why we use this site to host tournaments and keep our community connected. The WBO has formed its own rules for tournaments and the formats. That’s where our 3 deck comes into play.
(Apr. 19, 2021  8:32 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2021  7:27 PM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Can you use the same chip on a different combo like have 2 ragnoruks in yiur deck or does that still class as the same part also thought it was a 5 deck now not a 3 deck or am I mistaken

So if you are using 2 superking beys you can not use the same sparking chip. But say you are using a gt bey like a master Diabolos, and a superking bey like death diabolos. Even though they are both Diabolos they are not the same part because 1 is a GT chip and one is a sparking chip.

And as for the 5 deck and 3 decks. There is a format called 5G which is what Japan and some other country’s use for their tournaments. However their tournaments I believe are sanctioned by Takara Tomy. Over here in the states, Canada, and UK Hasbro doesn’t sanction and events or anything. All tournaments are being held and ran by fans of the game. So that’s why we use this site to host tournaments and keep our community connected. The WBO has formed its own rules for tournaments and the formats. That’s where our 3 deck comes into play.

Thank you so much this was a big help 🙂
ok can a mod come close this

there is already a thread for this

DeceasedCrab
(Apr. 25, 2021  3:46 PM)pika2442 Wrote: ok can a mod come close this

DeceasedCrab

What’s a mod?
(Apr. 25, 2021  6:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

DeceasedCrab

What’s a mod?

A Moderator. They keep the site clean and help to enforce the rules.
(Apr. 14, 2021  6:39 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: hell salamander?

Um no, he’ll salamander can’t keep up with today’s beyblade s

DeceasedCrab
he is not a mod I think
I also tought he was a mod cause everytime there is him as the last post, usually the thread is closed
but its just that nobody posts after he posted

I think its better to call CitrusNinja3 (it must be sad to be called everytime a thread needs closing, you must be the mod that has been mentioned the most)
(Apr. 25, 2021  9:06 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: He used to be a mod.

what happened?
(Apr. 25, 2021  9:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2021  9:06 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: He used to be a mod.

what happened?

Idk, stepped down. His own reasons so just leave it.
(Apr. 25, 2021  9:08 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2021  9:07 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: what happened?

Idk, stepped down. His own reasons so just leave it.

yeah ok

this thread needs closing anyway
I'd recommend using the "Build me a combo!" #2 Thread for advice rather than making a new one.