I need help.

(Mar. 01, 2021  5:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:20 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: But with 2d it’ll give you rubber meaning it makes the bey better at spin stealing.

Ok I didn’t know that
2D does have rubber, but it’s stamina sucks and the rubber wears down. What if ur up against another dual spin bey and you might go in same spin?
Ok that’s fair

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:10 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  8:51 PM)ToCAD Wrote: Yes this thread is probably been here twenty thousand times and I’m probably posting in the wrong place. Listen, I’m an idiot, I have been looking for good left spin/spin steal combos and I don’t understand anything anyone is saying. Can you guys put it into dumb talk or tell me how this works? (I do want to eventually do tournaments)

Don't worry, I am a master of Spin Stealing combos (who would have known lol). Mirage Fafnir 6 Vortex Bearing is a good combo

Don't do Giest or Wizard because they suck
Till someone pulls out a world Spriggan and is able to beat you in left and right
(Mar. 01, 2021  8:06 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: 2D does have rubber, but it’s stamina sucks and the rubber wears down. What if ur up against another dual spin bey and you might go in same spin?
Ok that’s fair

(Mar. 01, 2021  6:10 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Don't worry, I am a master of Spin Stealing combos (who would have known lol). Mirage Fafnir 6 Vortex Bearing is a good combo

Don't do Giest or Wizard because they suck
Till someone pulls out a world Spriggan and is able to beat you in left and right

Well you can't expect it to be a GOD bey but I can come up with one even better, if I have some time to think

but yeah good point
try this:
The ring from World spriggan/the ring from tempest dragon/the ring from brave valkyrie/The ring from Jet Wyvern, The Chip from Hyperion burn/lucifer the end chip/variant lucifer chip, the chassis from brave valkyrie/The chassis and disk from glide ragnaruk, and the driver from Helios Volcano/Union Achilles driver/Variant Lucifer Driver/Deep Chaos driver.
(Mar. 01, 2021  9:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: try this:
The ring from World spriggan/the ring from tempest dragon/the ring from brave valkyrie/The ring from Jet Wyvern, The Chip from Hyperion burn/lucifer the end chip/variant lucifer chip, the chassis from brave valkyrie/The chassis and disk from glide ragnaruk, and the driver from Helios Volcano/Union Achilles driver/Variant Lucifer Driver/Deep Chaos driver.

Um, Brave sucks for spin steal. What’s the point of variant if we have hyperion 2.Lucifer 2 is unbalanced. Drift is the ultimate driver for LAD.
(Mar. 01, 2021  9:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  9:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: try this:

Um, Brave sucks for spin steal. What’s the point of variant if we have hyperion 2.Lucifer 2 is unbalanced. Drift is the ultimate driver for LAD.
#1: brave is a spin equalization beast.
#2: Variant is a good alternative.
#3: Lucifer II is op, and rly tight.
#4: drift is garbage.
(Mar. 01, 2021  9:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  9:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Um, Brave sucks for spin steal. What’s the point of variant if we have hyperion 2.Lucifer 2 is unbalanced. Drift is the ultimate driver for LAD.
#1: brave is a spin equalization beast.
#2: Variant is a good alternative.
#3: Lucifer II is op, and rly tight.
#4: drift is garbage.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN DRIFT IS GARGABE? 
Brave is a right spin attack beast. It used to be a beast on 2A Xtend+ but we have tempest for that
Variant is a good alternative. True. 
Lucifer 2 is really tight, but it’s not op. Being unbalanced can mess up LAD.
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:26 PM)ToCAD Wrote: Ok so is that all for the combo? Do I need another chip?

Nope. That is the ultimate spin steal combo. Just switch to opposite spin against ur opponent and light launch.
Ok. One more thing, so all of these parts you are talking about can spin both ways, do I have to interchange parts to do so or can o just left spin one time then pick it up and right spin the next?
(Mar. 02, 2021  12:52 AM)ToCAD Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Nope. That is the ultimate spin steal combo. Just switch to opposite spin against ur opponent and light launch.
Ok. One more thing, so all of these parts you are talking about can spin both ways, do I have to interchange parts to do so or can o just left spin one time then pick it up and right spin the next?

You can switch spin directions before the battles starts, but you can’t switch spin in between rounds
(Mar. 02, 2021  12:52 AM)ToCAD Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Nope. That is the ultimate spin steal combo. Just switch to opposite spin against ur opponent and light launch.

Of course I can only find the 2b za worldo (sorry couldn’t resist) spriggan unite except for nine bucks on eBay and I do not trust that.

(Mar. 02, 2021  12:58 AM)ToCAD Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  12:52 AM)ToCAD Wrote: Ok. One more thing, so all of these parts you are talking about can spin both ways, do I have to interchange parts to do so or can o just left spin one time then pick it up and right spin the next?

Of course I can only find the 2b za worldo (sorry couldn’t resist) spriggan unite except for nine bucks on eBay and I do not trust that. 

Edit: Now it’s gone and all I can find is the world sprig fan unite 2B.
(Mar. 02, 2021  12:58 AM)ToCAD Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2021  12:52 AM)ToCAD Wrote: Ok. One more thing, so all of these parts you are talking about can spin both ways, do I have to interchange parts to do so or can o just left spin one time then pick it up and right spin the next?

(Mar. 02, 2021  12:58 AM)ToCAD Wrote: Of course I can only find the 2b za worldo (sorry couldn’t resist) spriggan unite except for nine bucks on eBay and I do not trust that. 

Edit: Now it’s gone and all I can find is the world sprig fan unite 2B.

Edit Again: I’m an idiot it was the other one. My bad. 
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:09 PM)Ok OTheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:22 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well then he can’t spin steal against right so he should use the Spriggan chip. And since he has 1s on it the bey will burst more easily so instead he should use 2d and I think mobius/or bearing has more lad then drift
Spriggan chip- I agree
Using 2D instead of 1S wheel lowers the weight and LAD by so much. The whole point of spin steal is you are in opposite spin. So just go in opposite spin and light launch with 1S Wheel
Drift is actually the best LAD driver in the game right now. Mobius, bearing, Xtend+, zone’ z+ are all great as well but not as good as drift

Ok so I got my hands on ragnarock 1S. I see that there are two pieces in the center, one of them goes right into the top (that’s the 1S I think) and another goes into the 1S and clicks four times counter-clockwise. Are those two pieces the part you mean or just the 1S. Also, it seems to only spin one way because it clicks counterclockwise, am I mistaken?

Edit: Counter clockwise when looking at the bey blade from the top.