I need help.

Yes this thread is probably been here twenty thousand times and I’m probably posting in the wrong place. Listen, I’m an idiot, I have been looking for good left spin/spin steal combos and I don’t understand anything anyone is saying. Can you guys put it into dumb talk or tell me how this works? (I do want to eventually do tournaments)
(Feb. 28, 2021  8:51 PM)ToCAD Wrote: Yes this thread is probably been here twenty thousand times and I’m probably posting in the wrong place. Listen, I’m an idiot, I have been looking for good left spin/spin steal combos and I don’t understand anything anyone is saying. Can you guys put it into dumb talk or tell me how this works? (I do want to eventually do tournaments)

Just use world Spriggan 2d mobius/or bearing
(Feb. 28, 2021  8:57 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  8:51 PM)ToCAD Wrote: Yes this thread is probably been here twenty thousand times and I’m probably posting in the wrong place. Listen, I’m an idiot, I have been looking for good left spin/spin steal combos and I don’t understand anything anyone is saying. Can you guys put it into dumb talk or tell me how this works? (I do want to eventually do tournaments)

Just use world Spriggan 2d mobius/or bearing

And that means? I am so sorry I am about as smart as an infant when it comes to this. Trust me I’m trying.
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:20 PM)ToCAD Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  8:57 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Just use world Spriggan 2d mobius/or bearing

And that means? I am so sorry I am about as smart as an infant when it comes to this. Trust me I’m trying.
World Spriggan. 2D chassis from variant Lucifer and Mobius driver from variant Lucifer. I personally like to use a driver called rise from wizard Fafnir.

ToCAD?
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:20 PM)ToCAD Wrote: And that means? I am so sorry I am about as smart as an infant when it comes to this. Trust me I’m trying.
World Spriggan. 2D chassis from variant Lucifer and Mobius driver from variant Lucifer. I personally like to use a driver called rise from wizard Fafnir.

I see, now I’ve also seen heaven Pegasus (I put it into my initial post but then it glitched and deleted my edit so it may have showed up on your end), is it any good? (Oh god my post is messing up I am so sorry this is a mess. Again my apologies)
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:31 PM)ToCAD Wrote:
ToCAD?
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:20 PM)ToCAD Wrote: And that means? I am so sorry I am about as smart as an infant when it comes to this. Trust me I’m trying.

I see, now I’ve also seen heaven Pegasus (I put it into my initial post but then it glitched and deleted my edit so it may have showed up on your end), is it any good? (Oh god my post is messing up I am so sorry this is a mess. Again my apologies)

Heaven Pegasus is one of the worse gt beys that was ever created. Straight garbage
Use the ring in left from world spriggan unite’ 2B
Use the 1S chassis and wheel disc from glide Ragnaruk wheel revolve 1S
Use the drift driver from Lucifer the end Kou drift
Use the Helios 2 chip from Helios volcano Ou zone’ z+
BOOM! ULTIMATE LEFTSPIN STEAL COMBO!
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Use the ring in left from world spriggan unite’ 2B
Well then he can’t spin steal against right so he should use the Spriggan chip. And since he has 1s on it the bey will burst more easily so instead he should use 2d and I think mobius/or bearing has more lad then drift
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:22 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:13 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Use the ring in left from world spriggan unite’ 2B
Well then he can’t spin steal against right so he should use the Spriggan chip. And since he has 1s on it the bey will burst more easily so instead he should use 2d and I think mobius/or bearing has more lad then drift

Is there a way I can buy just the parts I need? I’ve priced them out and holy lord it’s over 100 dollars for the first combo. Also aren’t most beys right spin or is it more 50/50? If it isn’t then I want to steal from the more common one naturally. Also what do you mean by chips? I am so sorry I am probably annoying the heck out of you with my dumbness.
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:31 AM)ToCAD Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:22 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well then he can’t spin steal against right so he should use the Spriggan chip. And since he has 1s on it the bey will burst more easily so instead he should use 2d and I think mobius/or bearing has more lad then drift

Is there a way I can buy just the parts I need? I’ve priced them out and holy lord it’s over 100 dollars for the first combo. Also aren’t most beys right spin or is it more 50/50? If it isn’t then I want to steal from the more common one naturally. Also what do you mean by chips? I am so sorry I am probably annoying the heck out of you with my dumbness.

Yeah just go on eBay and start checking also a tip on eBay only buy from sellers that have sold over 1,000. Yes most beys are right spin but the problem with only spin stealing from rights is that as soon as someone pulls up with a bey that can spin left or spins left your bey is just useless. And finally a chip is that thing in the center of your beys layer like look up beyblade layer chip and you’ll see what I mean.
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:31 AM)ToCAD Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:22 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well then he can’t spin steal against right so he should use the Spriggan chip. And since he has 1s on it the bey will burst more easily so instead he should use 2d and I think mobius/or bearing has more lad then drift

Well on eBay and what have you, you can buy just the parts for pretty cheap

I’ll do some digging
spin steal = opposite spin bey suck the life force out of the other beys spin XD
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:39 AM)WorldKai Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:31 AM)ToCAD Wrote: Is there a way I can buy just the parts I need? I’ve priced them out and holy lord it’s over 100 dollars for the first combo. Also aren’t most beys right spin or is it more 50/50? If it isn’t then I want to steal from the more common one naturally. Also what do you mean by chips? I am so sorry I am probably annoying the heck out of you with my dumbness.

Well on eBay and what have you, you can buy just the parts for pretty cheap

I’ll do some digging

Thanks mate.
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  9:31 PM)ToCAD Wrote:
ToCAD?

Heaven Pegasus is one of the worse gt beys that was ever created. Straight garbage

I disagree. Poison Hydra is much worse, heck, I'd even say Slash is worse. The only reason Heaven is bad is because of the Pegasus chip, also because of the gimmick with the lock reverse wings, though TT could've made the wings a bit bigger, also the Low driver just needs to be awakened and boom! Pegasus is pretty decent, also if you switch out the chip with something like Valkyie, Achilles, Ashura, Spriggan, Diabolos I, etc.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:59 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Heaven Pegasus is one of the worse gt beys that was ever created. Straight garbage

I disagree. Poison Hydra is much worse, heck, I'd even say Slash is worse. The only reason Heaven is bad is because of the Pegasus chip, also because of the gimmick with the lock reverse wings, though TT could've made the wings a bit bigger, also the Low driver just needs to be awakened and boom! Pegasus is pretty decent, also if you switch out the chip with something like Valkyie, Achilles, Ashura, Spriggan, Diabolos I, etc.

I see, so what combo posted here do you guys recommend overall for the greatest results.
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:38 PM)ToCAD Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:59 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: I disagree. Poison Hydra is much worse, heck, I'd even say Slash is worse. The only reason Heaven is bad is because of the Pegasus chip, also because of the gimmick with the lock reverse wings, though TT could've made the wings a bit bigger, also the Low driver just needs to be awakened and boom! Pegasus is pretty decent, also if you switch out the chip with something like Valkyie, Achilles, Ashura, Spriggan, Diabolos I, etc.

I see, so what combo posted here do you guys recommend overall for the greatest results.

For spin stealing or what?
(Mar. 01, 2021  12:22 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
Spriggan chip- I agree
Using 2D instead of 1S wheel lowers the weight and LAD by so much. The whole point of spin steal is you are in opposite spin. So just go in opposite spin and light launch with 1S Wheel
Drift is actually the best LAD driver in the game right now. Mobius, bearing, Xtend+, zone’ z+ are all great as well but not as good as drift
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
Spriggan chip- I agree
Using 2D instead of 1S wheel lowers the weight and LAD by so much. The whole point of spin steal is you are in opposite spin. So just go in opposite spin and light launch with 1S Wheel
Drift is actually the best LAD driver in the game right now. Mobius, bearing, Xtend+, zone’ z+ are all great as well but not as good as drift

But with 2d it’ll give you rubber meaning it makes the bey better at spin stealing.

Ok I didn’t know that
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:20 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Spriggan chip- I agree

But with 2d it’ll give you rubber meaning it makes the bey better at spin stealing.

Ok I didn’t know that
2D does have rubber, but it’s stamina sucks and the rubber wears down. What if ur up against another dual spin bey and you might go in same spin?
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:20 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: But with 2d it’ll give you rubber meaning it makes the bey better at spin stealing.

Ok I didn’t know that
2D does have rubber, but it’s stamina sucks and the rubber wears down. What if ur up against another dual spin bey and you might go in same spin?

So this bey can spin both ways to steal from anything, got it. So 2d or S1?

(Mar. 01, 2021  5:39 PM)ToCAD Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: 2D does have rubber, but it’s stamina sucks and the rubber wears down. What if ur up against another dual spin bey and you might go in same spin?

So this bey can spin both ways to steal from anything, got it. So 1S helps with stealing, got it. Can I find all of these on eBay?

(Mar. 01, 2021  5:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: 2D does have rubber, but it’s stamina sucks and the rubber wears down. What if ur up against another dual spin bey and you might go in same spin?

(Mar. 01, 2021  5:39 PM)ToCAD Wrote: So this bey can spin both ways to steal from anything, got it. So 1S helps with stealing, got it. Can I find all of these on eBay?

(Mar. 01, 2021  5:39 PM)ToCAD Wrote: So this bey can spin both ways to steal from anything, got it. So 1S helps with stealing, got it. Can I find all of these on eBay? Also what beyblades are all these parts stock on?

(Mar. 01, 2021  5:39 PM)ToCAD Wrote: So this bey can spin both ways to steal from anything, got it. So 1S helps with stealing, got it. Can I find all of these on eBay?

(Mar. 01, 2021  5:39 PM)ToCAD Wrote: So this bey can spin both ways to steal from anything, got it. So 2d or S1?

You should use the combo 
World spriggan wheel drift 1S. No 2D and no mobius or bearing

Don't worry, I am a master of Spin Stealing combos (who would have known lol). Mirage Fafnir 6 Vortex Bearing is a good combo

Don't do Giest or Wizard because they suck
I strongly recommend World Spriggan 2B Drift. It's spin equalization is very good, and the stamina is pretty high up there. It can take down most Tempest combos (from my testing) and isn't that hard to get the parts for.
You will need:
1× World Spriggan 2B Unite'
1x Lucifer2 The End Kou Drift
Put the driver from LTE onto World's stock in place of Unite', and boom. Combo complete
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
Spriggan chip- I agree

Ok so is that all for the combo? Do I need another chip?
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:26 PM)ToCAD Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Spriggan chip- I agree

Ok so is that all for the combo? Do I need another chip?

Nope. That is the ultimate spin steal combo. Just switch to opposite spin against ur opponent and light launch.