I'm not an average guy... Read this thread. You know you want to.

Well, hello there. Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a blader from America, and I blade for fun and competitive reasons. And if you refer to me as a noob, I won't be happy at all, as a matter of fact, I use to have an account on this same very website, but lost my account info, and never blew the dust off of it. If any of you have any questions or just want to get to know me, feel free to hit that reply button and get this discussion started.
Hello hello! Welcome to the wbo (see what i did there). Maybe brush up on the rules and enjoy the site!
Thanks for the warm welcome. Pleasure to join.
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Hey! Welcome back to the WBO. And what's so amazing about you? If you got a reason tell every one about your so very awesome life pm me. I love some good chatting Smile
You mind me asking what region of America you're in? Perhaps the East Coast?
Maybe we can put together a battle...
(Welcome)
Hey!
Welcome back to the most Awesome Beyblade site!
Have a good time here ...

Welcome to the WBO
if you do not feel welcome yet I will make you feel welcome.
again to the wbo
You say you're not the average guy, but you don't mention any hobbies besides, uh, beyblading. Any cool hobbies or interests? Smile

And, welcome... again.
NoodooSoup I'm a huge gamer, play a little basketball, and of course, beyblading.
Oh darn. How did you know I wanted to read it?

Anyways, I'd link my User CP and MyCode guide here but it seems as though you wont need 'em. Hope to see ya around the forums ~
Welcome! have a blast
Appreciate the Spike avi, Cowboy Bebop is always awesome.

Good to see you back then! The mods can merge your account with the old one if you wish, so that all of your old data would be retained.

Good luck with that signature, you have beys like Fireside Darkhelm coming out instead of Fusion Hades. The future does not look bright haha.