I'm guessing I'm the oldest here?

welcome aspiring blader
(Jun. 28, 2011  3:42 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:01 AM)Chups Wrote: Dont forget Spinster Smile

Welcome Smile
Barely see him any more, unless he's hanging out with old members Unhappy

And yeah, Da-WRETCHED-One would scare the carp out of me at a tourney too Tongue_out

I saw him in a play recently LOL

He doesn't really play anymore, but he's around periodically.

I love these threads. 24 is not so old. It baffles me that people force themselves to stop having fun just because of their age. I can appreciate losing interest because there's no one your age to play with, but deliberately cutting your self off from things you enjoy just because you had a birthday is silly.

Then again, I am pretty lucky I guess. I surround myself with friends who don't judge me for my interests and who also enjoy toys and fun.
(Jun. 29, 2011  5:42 PM)Minion Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  3:42 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2011  8:01 AM)Chups Wrote: Dont forget Spinster Smile

Welcome Smile
Barely see him any more, unless he's hanging out with old members Unhappy

And yeah, Da-WRETCHED-One would scare the carp out of me at a tourney too Tongue_out

I saw him in a play recently LOL

He doesn't really play anymore, but he's around periodically.

I love these threads. 24 is not so old. It baffles me that people force themselves to stop having fun just because of their age. I can appreciate losing interest because there's no one your age to play with, but deliberately cutting your self off from things you enjoy just because you had a birthday is silly.

Then again, I am pretty lucky I guess. I surround myself with friends who don't judge me for my interests and who also enjoy toys and fun.

Your lucky i'm only 13 but everyone my age think there too old for toys, that's why I have to keep Beyblade classified, heck I was 10 when I playing with a bakugan and apparently I was a 6 year old.

Anyways Welcome to the WBO.
I know this is almost a year late... but welcome to the WBO! And I have a major love for beyblade, I'm gonna get corny here, but if I think about my love for beyblade, and how big of a fan of the show I am,everything about Beyblade, and how I love hanging with my friends and blading, I just wanna burst out into tears of joy. My Beyblades....There going in the Casket with me.
I showed up as a 29 year old, and didn't expect to be the oldest... although I expected less people than I've found in their 20s and later.
no your not the oldest here ,welcome to the wbo , ive seen 40 yr old grampos here
Na theres a ton of people older
I'm almost 33 now, but I know I'm not the oldest because last week a Grandpa joined the WBO. there's a thread dealing with ages and the above 18 crowd is quite large. But welcome to the WBO. scan all the threads before you start a new one, there is a 99.9% chance you'll never have to start a new topic unless you're hosting tournaments.
(Jun. 27, 2011  8:29 AM)Primus87 Wrote: Hey everyone,
I was just wondering how old everybody is here, I'm 24 on Wednesday( once again yea I know haha)
I had a couple of beyblades back in the day, the old plastic ones, then whist at toys r us I was like, yea I'll buy one of these new metal ones and brin some memory's back, 3 days and 10 blades later me and my mate are playing for hours at a time..
So yea I'm basicly wondering if it's just me or is there and old skool(old farts) people here?

Hi, you beat me. I'm 22. Beyblade is just an amazing game for all ages. I've thrown or given a lot of toys away, but beys keep a special place even when i wasn't playing with them all these years.