I'm finally on WBO...xD

Hey,'yall!Some of you guys might know me, but most of 'yall don't. So Im'a have to introduce myself to you guys xD
The name's CORRUPT, a beytrainer of the Cosmic Paladins Bey club. I am the leader of the MODELBLADERS, a legendary group of people who make a bunch of beyblades(functioning, I must add). I was on the WBO a long time, but I was always confused. Turns out I just needed to activate my account xD!

I am a joyful blader with great leadership skills, always ready to battle no matter what. (no, seriously, I bring beyblades in a little pouch wherever I go. Don't ask about the bathroom) I like to consider myself as the world's greatest beytrainer, but no one gave me a mug saying so. Sadly.

I made plenty of beyblades, still making more Wink. Don't hesitate to ask for your own beyblade! Just ask me in a google form I will make soon, so check on all my posts!
Welcome to the WBO, Corrupt
Thanks! I'm glad I can actually post stuff now xD
(Jun. 21, 2019  6:43 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Thanks! I'm glad I can actually post stuff now xD

Have you made a 3D Geist Fafnir or a Cho-z prefix beyblade yet?
Welcome to the WBO! We hope you enjoy your stay. Joyful_3
(Jun. 21, 2019  6:38 PM)Corrupt Wrote: Hey,'yall!Some of you guys might know me, but most of 'yall don't. So Im'a have to introduce myself to you guys xD
The name's CORRUPT, a beytrainer of the Cosmic Paladins Bey club. I am the leader of the MODELBLADERS, a legendary group of people who make a bunch of beyblades(functioning, I must add). I was on the WBO a long time, but I was always confused. Turns out I just needed to activate my account xD!

I am a joyful blader with great leadership skills, always ready to battle no matter what. (no, seriously, I bring beyblades in a little pouch wherever I go. Don't ask about the bathroom) I like to consider myself as the world's greatest beytrainer, but no one gave me a mug saying so. Sadly.

I made plenty of beyblades, still making more Wink. Don't hesitate to ask for your own beyblade! Just ask me in a google form I will make soon, so check on all my posts!
I like the energySmile
Hi corrupt, nice to meet you and I hope you are doing good, i was wondering if you could create a bey for me?
PS. if you're busy then it's ok, you don't need to make me one.