I'm Registered. Now what?

Hey, guys and girls. I'm _____ Soto, but you can call me Lan. I'm new to the WBO and I can't wait to get started. First off, my fav bey is either Galaxy Pegasus (W105 R2F) or Earth Striker (D125 F). I only have 7050 points on my pointer, and my Beybladebattes.com name is HyperEagle5535, so come battle me sometime!
(Oct. 20, 2011  11:17 PM)Lan Soto Wrote: Hey, guys and girls. I'm _____ Soto, but you can call me Lan. I'm new to the WBO and I can't wait to get started. First off, my fav bey is either Galaxy Pegasus (W105 R2F) or Earth Striker (D125 F). I only have 7050 points on my pointer, and my Beybladebattes.com name is HyperEagle5535, so come battle me sometime!

if i can remeber my password to beyblade battles i wil battle you anytime anywhere and your going down by my Hades l-drago and my Galaxy Destroyer
Nice to meet you Lan! Heres a battle tip: Why don't you use RF for earth striker rather than F? RF outclasses it because it's much more agressive.
welcom. My BeyBladeBattles Account name is GalaxyPhoenix9676. Battle me when you want.
(Oct. 20, 2011  11:35 PM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Nice to meet you Lan! Heres a battle tip: Why don't you use RF for earth striker rather than F? RF outclasses it because it's much more agressive.

Or just not use Earth on an attack type. Use Ray or Galaxy. I assume you have Hasbro beyblades, so give Earth Virgo CH120WD a shot. You'll thank me later. (Twisted works JUST as well, if not better in that combo.)
Nice too meet you!!! Happy to have you here!!! You have some really nice beys!!! You should get some from Takara Tomy the Japan distributor, you can find them on websites like Amazon and Ebay.
Welcome to the WBO! Have fun here! Also temp what's a twisted?
(Oct. 21, 2011  11:25 AM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: welcom. My BeyBladeBattles Account name is GalaxyPhoenix9676. Battle me when you want.

Alright mine is GalaxyWolf3111 that would be fun
Hitsugiya: Twisted is the Hasbro version of Basalt. Hasbro's version is Twisted Tempo, and you likely already know about Basalt Horogium
(Oct. 22, 2011  4:55 AM)Amber Rosario Wrote: Hitsugiya: Twisted is the Hasbro version of Basalt. Hasbro's version is Twisted Tempo, and you likely already know about Basalt Horogium
Oh...... you never cease to confuse me to the max Hasbro! So what's Horogium called in Hasbro then?
Tempo. Odd, huh? But we already griped on that.
(Oct. 22, 2011  4:02 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Have fun here! Also temp what's a twisted?

Twisted is Hasbros ver. of Basalt.
Thanks guys! I really feel like a newbie, now. But yeah, I'll battle you guys any time!! And I'll give RF a try on Striker! But I like using Earth on him. Thanks anyways!
(Oct. 25, 2011  11:27 PM)Lan Soto Wrote: Thanks guys! I really feel like a newbie, now. But yeah, I'll battle you guys any time!! And I'll give RF a try on Striker! But I like using Earth on him. Thanks anyways!
If you like earth on him then do earth c145 sd, that is an ok combo to use, anyway welcome.
hey lan soto! if you don't know what to do yet, read the rules. trust me, its very important. by the way, nice bey!

hehe
(Oct. 26, 2011  12:22 AM)bakumj14 Wrote: by the way, nice bey!

Which bey? Galaxy Pegasus or Earth Striker?
All (or most) of you have said that you have a Beybattles thing, but are any of you up for a battle?
both. but mostly striker cuz galixy pegasus isnt customized
There has been two many members posting that don't know much about beyblade... for you to know what to do. Anyways Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read the rules and have fun! Also about your combo, if you want earth still on your combo then use Earth ___ D125 CS, that is the best with your parts. Also you don't just meet up with someone to have one battle. First of all what area do you live in? Find tournaments in the Official Events Forum that are near you. Or you could check in the WBO Official Play > WBO General forum. Also make sure to read the opening PM sent to you by Kai-V.
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:25 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: galixy pegasus isnt customized

I know, i keep trying to customize him, but it just doesn't feel right when I swap one of his parts!
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:39 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: First of all what area do you live in? Find tournaments in the Official Events Forum that are near you.

I live in Texas, but I haven't found anything. If you do, please PM me.
Give Pegasis a 90 track and you've got yourself a pretty good attack type bey. Aquario or Striker/Unicorno works better than Pegasis II for a CW.
Tell us when you're ready to be rubbed in butter.

Create your own tournament! Grab enough friends to make it official (at least 8 participants) and start up a competitive beyblade community in Kennedale!
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:14 PM)Dan Wrote: Tell us when you're ready to be rubbed in butter.

Create your own tournament! Grab enough friends to make it official (at least 8 participants) and start up a competitive beyblade community in Kennedale!

I'll try that, thanks! Hmm, 8 participants... I can only think of 3 people.
Well then get some WBO Promo Card's and put them in your local toy store that sells beyblades. You can also advertise in the WBO Organized Play > WBO General that you are going to start up a tournament.
Yeah, I'll try the Promo Cards! Why didn't I think of that! Thanks.