I'm New to Beyblade ^,^;

Hello their, I'm a beyblade noob, well again in a way. I was into it when it first came out then I had no one to battle as a kid since No one in my town even knew what Beyblade was Uncertain Anywaay, I've been recently watching video's of people battling on youtube and it has inspired me to get back into it and start up my collection Joyful_3 So far I want three but have trouble finding them in stores V,V; Anyway thanks for taking the time to read my boreing post ^,^;
Not as boring as other introductions, lol. But nice to have you "back" into the hobby!

Welcome to the WBO, I see you like emoticons ^0^

You should look around the WBO General section for any local bladers.
Welcome to the WBO!
I hope you enjoy it here!
PM me if you have any questions or want a sig.
Also, read the welcome PM from Kai-V and stay out of trouble!

Ahhh dang!
Adele beat me!
~Charlie Scene
Alright I'll read the rules as well, and yes Joyful_3 I Do tend to make emoticons and thank you for the advice Joyful_3 I need to get used to this site
(Aug. 19, 2012  5:34 AM)Charlie Scene Wrote: Ahhh dang!
Adele beat me!
~Charlie Scene

I can beat you in posting and singing, what a feat! Anyways, back to the new member, the site is petty easy to navigate, and if you need help with your User CP or MyCode.
So far I changed my avatar Joyful_3 And updated my profile information now to read all the rules, that and everything else on here xD
Welp, have fun! Joyful_2
I have been beaten by everyone. Have fun! anyways, if you have any problems pm me.
Thank you all for the welcome Joyful_3 I'll be looking around and currently working on my Signature image with Photoshop Joyful_3 Hopefully will get used to this site very quickly Smile
Welcome! Grin And if you like battle vids, go ahead and check out my channel Grin
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:15 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Welcome! Grin And if you like battle vids, go ahead and check out my channel Grin

Alright I'll give it a look and subscribe Joyful_3 Hopefully I'll be getting my collection of different Beys soon, Been saving up for a few
Well good luck and enjoy your stay Grin
Welcome to the wbo!!!stay out of trouble
(Aug. 19, 2012  6:46 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Welcome to the wbo!!!stay out of trouble

Well, considering he read the rules and knows a lot already, try redirecting him to some important threads, such as build me a combo.
That would be most appreciated Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO and welcome back to the hobby. I am always happy to give out what advice I have, so don't be afraid to PM me! Have fun!
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
Welcome to the WBO. Interesting introduction I must say. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need help. Im always around.
(Aug. 21, 2012  9:25 AM)samparker Wrote: hello
i am sam
[Image: Kai_black_sdranzer.jpg]

Nice to meet you Sam im Tylor or Shinigamishoku
(Aug. 22, 2012  12:01 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Interesting introduction I must say. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a great resource for new bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need help. Im always around.

Thank you and alright Smile
thats cool but i totally understand. my so called freind is on and off about beyblade.lolSmile