I like trains

I’m 6Jupiter5’s niece (I’m older though) sup. (by the way we live in the same house, I moved in last year due to college)
i quite like this one
purely because of the thread title
I was told that this site has chill people I hope it doesn’t fail my expectations
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:03 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: I was told that this site has chill people I hope it doesn’t fail my expectations

Ehh, everyday it’s a coin flip lol

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Ay, whats up. Jupiter is cool hope you will be too. Also shameless plug to the Pokemon Anime Discussion Thread:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pok%C3%...Discussion
Just a question, how many people actually like trains?
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:56 PM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: I’m 6Jupiter5’s niece (I’m older though) sup. (by the way we live in the same house, I moved in last year due to college)
Nice do you like beyblade too?
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:31 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:56 PM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: I’m 6Jupiter5’s niece (I’m older though) sup. (by the way we live in the same house, I moved in last year due to college)
Nice do you like beyblade too?

Kind of. It’s not the biggest thing in my mind, but I’ll play every once in a while. Also I got 6Jupiter5 into beyblade
(Dec. 04, 2020  11:56 PM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: I’m 6Jupiter5’s niece (I’m older though) sup. (by the way we live in the same house, I moved in last year due to college)
Ok well I know I’m gonna like you here. Welcome!
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:34 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:31 AM)kai edits Wrote: Nice do you like beyblade too?

Kind of. It’s not the biggest thing in my mind, but I’ll play every once in a while. Also I got 6Jupiter5 into beyblade
Nice.
Sorry if this rude are you a girl or boy?
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:36 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:34 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Kind of. It’s not the biggest thing in my mind, but I’ll play every once in a while. Also I got 6Jupiter5 into beyblade
Nice.

Well, considering I’m the niece I would say a girl.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:34 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:31 AM)kai edits Wrote: Nice do you like beyblade too?

Twist of events.. that’s really cool. I know I will like you here Smile
Welcome to WBO!
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:38 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:36 AM)kai edits Wrote: Nice.

Well, considering I’m the niece I would say a girl.
Niceeeeeeeee. How old are you. I am 14 years old.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:54 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:38 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Well, considering I’m the niece I would say a girl.

I don’t want to share (but I’m a little bit older than 14, by some amount of years)
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:26 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Just a question, how many people actually like trains?

I'm gonna do an Internet
I see you made a reference in the thread name
(Dec. 05, 2020  1:01 AM)kai edits Wrote: I see you made a reference in the thread name

I'm gonna do a book Other guy: Well I'm gonna do an internet!
I havent played with trains since I was a little kid.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:26 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Just a question, how many people actually like trains?

I’ve played trains, and I like them like I like Beyblade!
Welcome to WBO and and enjoy your stay! (lol that's always what I say)

im not very fond of trains but welcome anyway
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:54 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:38 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Well, considering I’m the niece I would say a girl.

I'm 13 lol also Pikachu Sensei how come you can have a WBO acc yet 6Jupiter5 cannot and thus he had to leave WBO?