I hate Hasbro

Most Bladers don't care about them maintaining TT's Face Stickers.
But Bakushin Susanow and one metal face is being release with the game.
We know. Read the bey news thread.
With Europe It's Different they said it would be close to the Japanese Special editions (So I am not sure if there's a Metal face in the european version)
(Oct. 08, 2010  2:06 PM)GlennShiraishi Wrote: With Europe It's Different they said it would be close to the Japanese Special editions (So I am not sure if there's a Metal face in the european version)
Yes, there will be a Metal Face, however Counter Leone comes with the Wii game, and Cyber Pegasis with the DS video game. There does not seem to be anything about Hasbro releasing Bakushin Susanow in Europe.

Unless they do release the third DS game, in which case I wonder what North America will get with it ...
lol i completely agree what you have to say about how bad harsbro screwed up. the only reason why i buy the beyblades from harsbro is so that i dont have ton wait 2 weeks for one part
Do you understand the concept bradders?
(Oct. 08, 2010  3:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2010  2:06 PM)GlennShiraishi Wrote: With Europe It's Different they said it would be close to the Japanese Special editions (So I am not sure if there's a Metal face in the european version)
Yes, there will be a Metal Face, however Counter Leone comes with the Wii game, and Cyber Pegasis with the DS video game. There does not seem to be anything about Hasbro releasing Bakushin Susanow in Europe.

Unless they do release the third DS game, in which case I wonder what North America will get with it ...

I see I think the US will probably get Vulcan Horseus or Genocide Rex
personally, i dought the wii game will have anything in the US. see, wii games are always better than there DS counterparts (in terms of the same game) in order to boost sales of the DS versions, they will include the beys and the wii version will not.

btw, does anyone remember which face bolt symbols were changed between TT and hasbro?
You know 90WF should be coming soon ! But I'm not 100% sure
I actually found it awesome they Included Counter Leone in the Wii game for Europe (Gives me a Reason to buy both games)
I liked the DS games but I want to play the Wii game aswell
I really liked the gamecube game from the Old Plastic Beyblade Generation so I hope the Wii game is kinda the same
(Oct. 08, 2010  11:18 PM)ayc777 Wrote: You know 90WF should be coming soon ! But I'm not 100% sure

Uh, no it isn't?
dude. Bakushin is coming w/ 105F. no one knows why though. i assume it is because maybe it is better? but that is doughtful. tests need to be done
btw: The Vforce game for the gamecube was great! i still have it! =D
I'm not sure why Bakushin Susanow is not Accurate to the Japanese version but we'll see that on November 09th for the US while I got to wait 3 days till I can get Cyber Pegasus and Counter Leone
perhaps hasbro thought that the weight differences on thier Bakushin Susanow would effect the preformance so parrs were changed (doughtful though)

i ask agian, what other beys had facebolt design changes between hasbro and tt? and like Bakushin Susanow, any other part changes?
(Oct. 09, 2010  2:17 AM)Leonwind Wrote: i ask agian, what other beys had facebolt design changes between hasbro and tt? and like Bakushin Susanow, any other part changes?

"Wolf" word is not displayed within Wolf's Face Bolt

"Cancer" word is not displayed within the face bolt of Gasher.

"Phoenix" is marked off of the Face bolt with orange. So now it just looks like a Fire-like Bird with it's mouth hanging open.

"Pisces" word on the face bolt is totally Blacked Out(As if with a sharpie)
If you own the original or have seen it. You can see the exact shape of the word "Pisces" below the Shark(Tis stupid)
Pisces now looks like a Shark breaking the surface of the water.

Fireblaze Does not have Yellow Specs on itself.
Phoenix does.

"Burn Wheel" is not carved in on the Burn Metal Wheel.But is instead replaced will a smooth finish.

The Hasbro Dark Metal Wheel is Corner-Solid finish while TT or SonoKong(someone) has a more Round-Corner finish
thanks=D

i didnt really get that bit about burn though

and i will assume the Hasbro Dark wheel is better than the TT Dark Wheel
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:09 AM)Leonwind Wrote: thanks=D

i didnt really get that bit about burn though

and i will assume the Hasbro Dark wheel is better than the TT Dark Wheel

On the TT Burn,"Burn wheel" is carved onto the metal Wheel
On The Hasbro Burn "Burn Wheel" is not on the wheel. But is instead replaced with a smooth surface.
To me i would think the rounded-edged one would be better.
Another thing that Hasbro changed with Burn Phoenix is that they remove the burn wheel word on the metal wheel
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:54 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Another thing that Hasbro changed with Burn Phoenix is that they remove the burn wheel word on the metal wheel
... Are you serious ? That is what has just been posted, right above you. Learn to read.
My buddy actully went as far as to send hasbro an email asking if they planned on selling beypointers and metal faces, but they said no. So since my bday is rapidly approaching im praying my mom will get me a beypointer for my bday. Tht wud b awesome. That and a kindle. Lololol bt rele the beypointers r kinda useless unless u know a bunch of other ppl who have 1 as well
Even if you have a bunch of friends who have them, it's still useless. The points were used to obtain Quetz 90WF from a arcade machine in Japan that is now obsolete.
(Sep. 23, 2010  1:08 AM)dark_pegasus Wrote: i want a beypointer but im in north america

Ebay

Why making a problem of chanching names? You can call Earth Eagle still Earth Aquila or even birdy. it doesn't matter how you call it eagle is only the name hasbro give it. but I doesn't understand why they've chanced Phoenix.