I hate Hasbro

Well I don't agree with hasbro changing the names but when things are subject to copyright you don't really have a choice...But on the bright side hasbro does make stronger wheels then the takara tomy, but so far not as strategicly built. I bought a virgo wheel barely even used it and it looks like kai's dranzer after it's clash wth brooklyn in season 3 of the original series. Because I'm obviously a stamina blader. Wow that's alot of text for an opinion... just like this is.
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:01 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: aquila was probably changed cause most kids wouldn't know what an aquila is so i get this one

cancer was changed to avoid confusion, but i do agree that its a constellation. And we are not a disease

[Image: Aquilamon.jpg]

Aquilamon

Lol'd at Cancer Post.
This thread is different. Though I don't really see how.
(Sep. 20, 2010  8:29 PM)Leonwind Wrote: Umm...isnt there a thread for this?

Umm ... did you even read the first post?
That made soooo much sense! *sarcastic grin*

CONTRADICTION! =)

Just use the other thread. This thread should be moved
In regards to the Ldrago stadium, it is the only good Hasbro Stadium. Not TT stadium standards, but better than the PTW by far

Edit:I read the last page. Lol it is misleading
I'm talking to a HASBRO consecutive this very second about all these complaints. Let's wait and see.

EDIT: Finished talking. I only got to stadiums and winders, but they old m to send the rest of my feedback to them via E-Mail. Before I send anything, PM me what you would like to pitch in.
(Sep. 20, 2010  8:28 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: [Image: Aquilamon.jpg]

Aquilamon

wow lol i have never really liked digimon so iv'e never heard of that one and i bet tons of other kids around the world haven't heard of it either :P
I watched Digemon when I was little and didnt know there was an Aquiliamon!
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:43 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: I watched Digemon when I was little and didnt know there was an Aquiliamon!

Really? did you watch Digimon 02? because Aquilamon was a form of hawkmon...wich was one of the childrens Digimon
(Sep. 20, 2010  3:01 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: why did they change phoenix to fireblaze for? it sounds so carpy. and how it phoenix offensive anyways?

stadiums have always been carpy, not new

aquila was probably changed cause most kids wouldn't know what an aquila is so i get this one

cancer was changed to avoid confusion, but i do agree that its a constellation (and my sign) and we are not a disease

killer again was changed to avoid confusion

escolpio... hmm i dont know why they changed it, but in my opinion, as someone who grew up with hasbro toys, i like scorpio better
Probably because in North America (and some other places) the Escolpio constelation is called Scorpio so it makes more sense
I dont think so. I just watched the origanal Digemon.
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:52 PM)wallydizzy Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:43 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: I watched Digemon when I was little and didnt know there was an Aquiliamon!

Really? did you watch Digimon 02? because Aquilamon was a form of hawkmon...wich was one of the childrens Digimon

(Sep. 20, 2010  9:35 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  8:28 PM)Stratus G. Wrote: [Image: Aquilamon.jpg]

Aquilamon

wow lol i have never really liked digimon so iv'e never heard of that one and i bet tons of other kids around the world haven't heard of it either Tongue_out

All of you, back on topic please.
ShadowPegasis Um no offence but you quoted mine twice. And Ok. Hasbro needs to get the Beylauncher L. Or something. And dont they have the Grip Rubber?
Hmm, just thought of one. Let's not forget that Storm Pegasus doesn't come with BeyLauncher yet either... And where are you guys seeing the stuff like "Burn Fireblaze" where did you guys find a products list?
yea i wonder why hasbro isnt releasing beylauncher l? how are people using lightning ldrago supposed to get strong launches? its stupid
@ StormAquario221 - Yes, but the first quote which contains yours, also contains walldizzy's. We all agree pretty much, lol. Yes, on the Launcher Grip, but it only comes in red. But I'm thankful that the launcher grip and rubber are in a $10 pack and I don't have to pay an extra $10 for rubber.
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:01 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, just thought of one. Let's not forget that Storm Pegasus doesn't come with BeyLauncher yet either... And where are you guys seeing the stuff like "Burn Fireblaze" where did you guys find a products list?

http://www.toywiz.com/burnfireblaze.html
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:58 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: Hasbro needs to get the Beylauncher L. Or something. And dont they have the Grip Rubber?
Umm... the grip rubber comes with the Launcher Grip. I think this has already been said many times
I know that. I'm not a complete idiot. (I just forgot if they had it or not) and I didnt read the WHOLE thread.
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:02 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: yea i wonder why hasbro isnt releasing beylauncher l? how are people using lightning ldrago supposed to get strong launches? its stupid

Maybe they thought it would be an "Even" playing field if L-Drago came with a Light-launcher like all the other Hasbro Beys
Actually with the release of the american magna they most likely will release pre-hws beys
(Sep. 21, 2010  5:00 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:02 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: yea i wonder why hasbro isnt releasing beylauncher l? how are people using lightning ldrago supposed to get strong launches? its stupid

Maybe they thought it would be an "Even" playing field if L-Drago came with a bey-launcher like all the other Hasbro Beys

But that's the problem, it doesn't : \
(Sep. 20, 2010  10:05 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Umm... the grip rubber comes with the Launcher Grip. I think this has already been said many times

Grip rubber and Launcher Rubber aren't the same.
(Sep. 21, 2010  5:04 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Actually with the release of the american magna they most likely will release pre-hws beys

That depends.
Uhm, not sure if this was mentioned but Storm Pegasis got changed into Storm Pegasus. >< Not that it really matters but thought it could be pointed out. Tongue_out