I found S5 and R5 Dual Pack

I found Lord Spryzen S5 and Roktavor R5, so if you collect hypersphere, make sure to go to your local Walmart or Target!

[Image: image0.jpg?width=604&height=453]

[Image: image0.png]

(Jun. 13, 2020  11:14 PM)Arryixa Wrote: I found Lord Spryzen S5 and Roktavor R5, so if you collect hypersphere, make sure to go to your local Walmart or Target!
Is Spryzen duel Spin? Does it have rubber?
It is Dual Spin, but there is no rubber. (of course)
(Jun. 13, 2020  11:21 PM)Arryixa Wrote: It is Dual Spin, but there is no rubber. (of course)
How good are the slopes?
So Spryzen S5 is dual spin, i dont understand why they couldnt do this for Devolos D5
Did you at least see anything else new like Harmony Pegasus, Union Achilles, Monster Ogre, etc. or just the Spryzen S5 pack
(Jun. 13, 2020  11:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So Spryzen S5 is dual spin, i dont understand why they couldnt do this for Devolos D5
Well Devolos does have two bases after all, and if they make two seperate releases they can make more money.
(Jun. 13, 2020  11:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2020  11:21 PM)Arryixa Wrote: It is Dual Spin, but there is no rubber. (of course)
How good are the slopes?
I'd say fairly decent

(Jun. 13, 2020  11:35 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Did you at least see anything else new like Harmony Pegasus, Union Achilles, Monster Ogre, etc. or just the Spryzen S5 pack

Just the Spryzen S5 pack. and other older HS releases

Roktavor R5 Is actually pretty good, its stamina can actually beat Spryzen
Awesome find. Thanks for share pics & the code. I think you are the first person to get one! Even beat the beytubers to the punch.
(Jun. 13, 2020  11:38 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Awesome find. Thanks for share pics & the code. I think you are the first person to get one! Even beat the beytubers to the punch.

Thanks!

I'm going to try and find Turbo Spryzen and compare.
Is Roktavor R5 orange or pink?
(Jun. 14, 2020  12:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Is Roktavor R5 orange or pink?

Orange, Black, and Pink/Purple is the color scheme
(Jun. 13, 2020  11:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So Spryzen S5 is dual spin, i dont understand why they couldnt do this for Devolos D5

For Devolos, they had to make two separate Bases anyway, so they probably figured that it would be fine to lock them into a specific direction, while Lord Spryzen is meant to change directions with its own Base.
Is lord Spryzen overpowered

Edit: as for Hasbro standards
(Jun. 14, 2020  6:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is lord Spryzen overpowered

Without Rubber and the "Burst Stoppers" i very much doubt it
(Jun. 14, 2020  6:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is lord Spryzen overpowered

Edit: as for Hasbro standards

It’s balanced, it can get beat, but it is overpowered
(Jun. 13, 2020  11:36 PM)Arryixa Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2020  11:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: How good are the slopes?
I'd say fairly decent

(Jun. 13, 2020  11:35 PM)MrBlade Wrote: Did you at least see anything else new like Harmony Pegasus, Union Achilles, Monster Ogre, etc. or just the Spryzen S5 pack

Just the Spryzen S5 pack. and other older HS releases

Roktavor R5 Is actually pretty good, its stamina can actually beat Spryzen
Ok well, looks like the Hasbro Lord base will have very little use in competitive. If it's loosing to R5 that's no bueno my compadre.
I found Union and Harmony at Target. No Lord to be found through. Unfortunately, it's almost 100% likely Union lost Speed mode, it's not mentioned anywhere.
EDIT: IT HAS IT
(Jun. 15, 2020  5:54 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I found Union and Harmony at Target. No Lord to be found through. Unfortunately, it's almost 100% likely Union lost Speed mode, it's not mentioned anywhere.

Actually, I saw a picture where there was a separate Union Sword
It has it it dropped out of my hand lol
Whew I was wondering why it had that weird mould on the weight before it was released well to see they included the mode change, just makes it really weird how they like cut that scene from the dub despite having that feature
(Jun. 15, 2020  5:58 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2020  5:54 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I found Union and Harmony at Target. No Lord to be found through. Unfortunately, it's almost 100% likely Union lost Speed mode, it's not mentioned anywhere.

Actually, I saw a picture where there was a separate Union Sword
It can change modes.
Convert looks like Hasbro Sting'/Oval', and Xtender looks like a smaller ball than Orbital.
EDIT: IT HAS IT
That's pretty epic. I'll have to check my local target sometime.