I forgot to do this. but...

Well, I'm 13 and from Colorado, I've started blading again at the release of MFB in the US, I've become pretty knowledgeable about the sport.
Im also really good! I've even developed a release technique,
Theres that
Welcome to the WBO... kind of! Smile If you have any Plastics or HMS beys, they're making a comeback! Also, this is a big help.
(Jul. 19, 2011  10:11 PM)Kaioya Wrote: Welcome to the WBO... kind of! Smile If you have any Plastics or HMS beys, they're making a comeback! Also, this is a big help.
I've ben on the WBO for about 6 months and... I know... Thanks though!
Hi I'm 11 from Ottawa, Canada and starting blading in 2009 when I bought a huge bag a plastic beys and used thoses until MFB came to Canada and bought my first MFB, Dark Bull H145SD in June 2010.
My Zodiac Sign is Virgo and my favourite bey is L-Drago Destroy DF105LRF Gold Armor Version.
And my favourite beyblade combo is Basalt Capricorne 230EWD
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read Th!nks guide ^^^
People! I read the posting rules before I even joined! And Bob... Uhh, Right on! wrong place... but right on!
Welcome to the WBO sort of.
Haha. What a joke. It says on your profile that you are 21 years old. You say here that you are 13 years old. That made me laugh. Welcome to the WBO, kind of. Although I'm not sure that you should have posted this thread now, because you have been here for about 6 months, and you signed up even earlier than I did.
(Jul. 23, 2011  3:31 PM)Futomos Wrote: Haha. What a joke. It says on your profile that you are 21 years old. You say here that you are 13 years old. That made me laugh. Welcome to the WBO, kind of. Although I'm not sure that you should have posted this thread now, because you have been here for about 6 months, and you signed up even earlier than I did.

It does? Im changing that, ( Remy Im going to...) My friends are evil. But when I first signed up I was rarely on here so... thanks for pointing that out!