I do Signatures

PM me for an Avatar and Signature. Be sure to tell me what you want. for those who want the facts, I use photoshop...
Moved to "Your Creations" thread.
You cut the edges out pretty smoothly, nice work on your sig.
Mm, I believe your signature is too large, littlechipz.

Especially with the extra text.
My finished requests so far:

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-3_edited-2.jpg] Redo Soon

[Image: Untitled-66_edited-1.jpg]

[Image: GoldenPotatoe.jpg]
the lastest sig remodels

[Image: Untitled-40000.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-87583_edited-2.jpg]
i would like a picture of edward elric and burn fireblaze in an orange flaming BG with my username in black. any awesome looking picture of edward elric will do!!!

signature plz
BUMP!!
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:33 PM)littlechipz Wrote: BUMP!!
No, you do not 'bump' topics in this forum.
little chipz, the pictures seem to be not complete, other than that, well done!
(Dec. 03, 2010  5:25 PM)Nwolf Wrote: little chipz, the pictures seem to be not complete, other than that, well done!
Of course, he just takes backgrounds that are not his, he puts pictures on top, takes the magical wand to remove the background around the characters or Beyblades regardless of whether parts of them were removed as well, adds some text in bad fonts and that makes a signature.
oh....... FRAUD! YOU SHOULD NOT DO SUCH A THING WHEN PEOPLE SPEND TIME MAKING THEM!
(Dec. 03, 2010  5:38 PM)Nwolf Wrote: oh....... FRAUD! YOU SHOULD NOT DO SUCH A THING WHEN PEOPLE SPEND TIME MAKING THEM!
If people like this kind of signature then it really does not matter, it is not fraud or anything. I am just saying that if we are to talk about quality between experts, then there is a lot more to say than that there are just parts missing from when the background was removed.